Asylum I-485 at the National Benefit Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asylumvn View Post
    I chat with the live chat agent from USCIS and he said they are processing i-485 receipts of October 2020 filers
    Hi, did they mentioned which service center? Because I know most people file in October get a receipt number start with MSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope19 View Post
      Hi Adugenet,
      Thank you for sharing your timeline with us. I see that were interviewed. Are you the principal asylum applicant or a dependent? And where did they transfer your case before the interview? Thanks and congratulations
      I am the principal applicant and it is of course asylum based GC. They transferred from NSC to NBC. I believe they did that to arrange an interview for me because after a month at the NBC - national benefit center- I received a notice that interview is scheduled at the uscis service center where I live. The same day after I finished the interview I received email that my case is approved. The interview was Friday and I received the GC in the mail on the next Saturday after 8 days.interview is done I think because I have some dwi criminal convictions. But was not a big deal.

Comment

Any updates about processing times for National benefits center? I applied in October and my form was sent to NBC. Fingerprints applied in January and no updates since then.

Comment

Hi guys..
          anyupdate from msc?

Comment

Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
            Hi guys..
            anyupdate from msc?
            Hi. No update from my end. Applied October

Comment

hey
              Can you guys tell me what state you filed from?

Comment

Is this confirmed that all ayslum based i 485 cases transfer to MSC?

Comment

Hi guys,
                  Did anyone get an update about asylum GC being processed at the NBC or at least do you how and when these cases will be handled? I am getting sick and tired of big silence from USCIS

Comment

I read one guy got a letter saying his case was transferred to Nebraska and got his green card after his case was transferred in around 7 months. But for us with fingerprints were applied no updates and nobody knows how long it will take

Comment

Originally posted by KamlamLA View Post

They sent me the reuse fingerprints letter in last year October, since that, no any updates. It has been almost 6 months for no any updates!
                      They sent me one too but it has been 2 months no updates yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Asylee0220 View Post

They sent me one too but it has been 2 months no updates yet.
                        No worries, we have the same thing and I think most people who filled after October 2020 are same as us.

Comment

Hi friends? Any updates about MSC?I applied on Feb 2021 and since then nothing. also, when can we ask to expedite our case? thank you all

Comment

Hey all! Filed asylum-based green card in August 2021. They reused my old fingerprints. My case is currently at NBC and I am wondering how long it will take them to transfer it to Nebraska (I'm in LA). Whoever had their case transferred please share how long it took. Thank you!

Comment

Nobody has update from NBC for I-485 asylum based yet. It seems like our category was purposely neglected at NBC. My application has been there since early October 2020

Comment

Hi guys.. any update about i-485 asylum based?
                                How long we will get ead category a5?
                                thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X