Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 Approved!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I-751 Approved!

    I was very surprised to see it was approved now given the circumstances and delays. I applied for the removal of the conditions in early November 2019. September 8th - new card is being produced. So roughly 10months. So happy N400 here I come!
    I'm from NJ!

  • #2
    Congrats! Just mailed mine in 10 days ago. What center processed it?
    4-18-18 PD
    4-29-18 Finger Print fee was received
    9-26-18 I-765 and I-131 Approved
    10-02-18 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office (sent to Lawyer) Day 167
    10-03-18 Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview Day 168
    10-05-18 your case has been scheduled for a interview. Day 170
    11-13-18 Interview
    11-13-18 New card being produced
    11-15-18 I130 and I485 Approved
    11-20-18 Card Mailed

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bobm445 View Post
      Congrats! Just mailed mine in 10 days ago. What center processed it?
      What location did you send it to? I looked online - https://www.uscis.gov/i-751-direct-filing-addresses and it just stated the Arizona address. Whereas others sites show 2 locations (Arizona and Texas)
      Any information will be helpful

      Comment


      • #4
        It was Vermont.
        You have to send to whatever address is stated on USCIS website. They might have changed it due to covid. I honestly do not remember what location I had sent it to

        Comment


        • #5
          Congrats! I sent my I-751 back in April, it's being processed at the Nebraska Service Center.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jazzya View Post

            What location did you send it to? I looked online - https://www.uscis.gov/i-751-direct-filing-addresses and it just stated the Arizona address. Whereas others sites show 2 locations (Arizona and Texas)
            Any information will be helpful
            I think they recently centralized the intake center. I presume that all the service centers are still actually adjudicating the petitions.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by longee94 View Post

              I think they recently centralized the intake center. I presume that all the service centers are still actually adjudicating the petitions.
              Ah, I will mostly call USCIS and find out in case there is something specific.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jazzya View Post
                Ah, I will mostly call USCIS and find out in case there is something specific.
                The USCIS call center will just tell you whats listed online. You should only follow instructions from USCIS or an accredited representative, not what is out on the unregulated web.
                Last edited by longee94; 09-12-2020, 09:03 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by longee94 View Post

                  The USCIS call center will just tell you whats listed online. You should only follow instructions from USCIS or an accredited representative, not what is out on the unregulated web.
                  Thanks a lot, I will just follow the instructions on the USCIS site on where to file.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by martys86 View Post
                    I was very surprised to see it was approved now given the circumstances and delays. I applied for the removal of the conditions in early November 2019. September 8th - new card is being produced. So roughly 10months. So happy N400 here I come!
                    I'm from NJ!
                    Congratulations. Can you share your checklist with us? I'm due for this process soon
                    FO - Atlanta, GA

                    PD - 03/12/2019
                    i130, i131, i1765, i485 Receipts - 03/12/2019
                    Fingerprint fee received - 03/14/2019
                    Biometrics Done - 04/12/2019
                    Fingerprint review was completed - 04/15/2019
                    i693 Courtesy Letter - 07/15/2019
                    Case Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - 07/24/2019
                    Interview Scheduled - 08/15/2019
                    Interview - 09/19/2019
                    Card is being produced i485 - 09/19/2019
                    Case Approved i130 & i485 - 09/19/2019
                    i130, i485 approval letters received - 09/23/2019
                    GC Received - 09/25/2019

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tauraos View Post

                      Congratulations. Can you share your checklist with us? I'm due for this process soon
                      The evidence you send for the i751 doesn't qualitatively differ from what you would have sent for the I485- basically anything that proves you're in a legitimate marriage.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by longee94 View Post

                        The evidence you send for the i751 doesn't qualitatively differ from what you would have sent for the I485- basically anything that proves you're in a legitimate marriage.
                        Thank you
                        FO - Atlanta, GA

                        PD - 03/12/2019
                        i130, i131, i1765, i485 Receipts - 03/12/2019
                        Fingerprint fee received - 03/14/2019
                        Biometrics Done - 04/12/2019
                        Fingerprint review was completed - 04/15/2019
                        i693 Courtesy Letter - 07/15/2019
                        Case Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - 07/24/2019
                        Interview Scheduled - 08/15/2019
                        Interview - 09/19/2019
                        Card is being produced i485 - 09/19/2019
                        Case Approved i130 & i485 - 09/19/2019
                        i130, i485 approval letters received - 09/23/2019
                        GC Received - 09/25/2019

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X