I-751 timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcarolina718 View Post
    LillyNg same timeline for me. They received 11/17 I believe. Took about 50 plus days to cash.
    Same here. They just cashed our check (still pending today). I’m so glad. Hoping we could get the I-797 soon.

Comment

Oh my god I’m waiting anxiously! Hopefully I hear back soon

Comment

We received our NOA thank God!! 53 days from start to finish. They never honored our g-1145 notice to receive texts but I am happy!

Comment

Originally posted by dcarolina718 View Post
          We received our NOA thank God!! 53 days from start to finish. They never honored our g-1145 notice to receive texts but I am happy!
          Extreme congratulations! My lawyer just received an email from uscis explaining delays for receipt of notices. Hopefully my card doesn’t expire before I get itv

Comment

Thank you so much! And for all your help. I hope you will get yours soon too and bf the expiration! I have faith in God it will.

Comment

No word still: when should I start getting worried?

Comment

I'd hope that USCIS starts to allow the I751/I485 to be filled online. The fact it is taking them around 6-8 weeks to process a payment is concerning. Especially if people's immigration status is at stake. I was planning on paper filling my N400, but I think I will do it online now.

Comment

USCIS just charged me $680 (package received on 12/08) so I think yours should be charged soon (fingers crossed)

Comment

Originally posted by Bialatif View Post
                    It’s already been 5 weeks I think I’m gonna call them next week

Hey! Did you get an update yet? Mine is now 5 weeks..packet was delivered on the 18th of December 2020. This is frustrating
                    Aug 30th, 2018 -sent forms I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131
                    Sept 4th- Case Received/ PD
                    Sept 13th- Notifications received
                    Sept 21st- notification for finger print
                    Oct 4th-Finger print done
                    Oct 10th -Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
                    Jan 22nd (2019)- Interview was scheduled
                    Feb 28th - Interview
                    March 4th- card is being produced
                    March 6th- case (I-765 & I-131) closed, benefit recived by other means)

Comment

Originally posted by Joolsjules13 View Post

Hey! Did you get an update yet? Mine is now 5 weeks..packet was delivered on the 18th of December 2020. This is frustrating
                      no update no word I’m starting to get worried now. Package was received on dec 2nd

Comment

Bialatif Please let me know when you receive an update. They received my docs 4 weeks ago and I haven't received any word/notice, I'm starting to get anxious. Good luck!!

Comment

Just found out that the cheque was cashed on 1/15 after they received it on 12/2 so almost 6-7 weeks. Lawyers said to expect the receipt notice in next couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Bialatif View Post
                            Just found out that the cheque was cashed on 1/15 after they received it on 12/2 so almost 6-7 weeks. Lawyers said to expect the receipt notice in next couple of weeks
                            Great to hear that! So it seems that people have been waiting around 6 - 8 weeks... I'll have to be patience.
                            Last edited by Bengk; 01-21-2021, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I sent over the package on December 22nd. It arrived at the Arizona Lockbox on January 2nd. It's January 22nd and they still have not cashed the check. Getting really worried! :/
                              10/26/2018 - PD
                              11/01/2018 - Finger Print Fee deducted/G28 form rejected
                              11/19/2018 - Bio Appointment Received
                              11/26/2018 - Bio Appt (Missed)
                              11/28/2018 - Bio walk-in
                              12/06/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
                              02/12/2019 - Interview Scheduled!
                              03/14/2019 - EAD Card Being Produced

Comment

I send the form I-751 on December 17 to USCIS, and the mail was delivered on December 27. Almost 56 days passed after the delivery, but I didn't get any information. Do I have to send a new form or I have to wait? Anyone can help me, please.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X