I-485 - processing information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letter

If i draft my own letter and send the documents and if there is any query i can hire an attorney or in case of rejection i can hire...can this be possible? I am still trying to look at other attorneys but if you or someone can post a sample letter "how it should be drafted" it will make my job easier and also will show me a way too

Thanks again!

Comment

Anybody

Anybody? Thanks...

Comment

You can hire an attorney at anytime during your case. No issues with that. My take on the letter would be.

Describe the offense that you were arrested and convicted of. Talk about the conviction and the max sentence allowed for the crime in your state. Do not admit guilt anywhere. Say that you are a law abiding person and have not had any brush with the law since then.

Look up the sections that say this is not inadmissible.

Attach certified court disposition letter (final judgement).

Good luck!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

What's CMIT?

what's cmit?

Comment

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X