I submitted expedition request via congressmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VF123 View Post

frustrated_duck - Congrats, thats good. May I please know what document you sent for expedition ?
    I sent out my bank balance, monthly automated bills, debt, car loan and my spouse's balance too- we were surviving on savings and finally running out of sources. Any proof that supports the financial loss category will work. More the better.

Comment

Originally posted by frustrated_duck View Post

I sent out my bank balance, monthly automated bills, debt, car loan and my spouse's balance too- we were surviving on savings and finally running out of sources. Any proof that supports the financial loss category will work. More the better.
      frustrated_duck - Ah, I see. Thank you so much for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by VF123 View Post

frustrated_duck - Congrats, thats good. May I please know what document you sent for expedition ?
        For my case, to prove personal financial crisis, I prepared several documents:
        1) Rent agreement letter of my apartment with monthly rent payment
        2) Car/home insurance document with monthly payment
        3) Several months of bank statement to show average monthly living cost for my family. Bank statement also shows that our family doesn't have enough resource to survive without income.
        4) My most recent paystub, to show then-current monthly income.

I also wrote a personal letter, that why my expedition is valid. Check above, one of my post:
        https://www.immihelp.com/forum/ead-a...611#post585611

In the letter, I referred those documents as an evidence, while explaining my situation financial situation. In the letter, I wrote our family monthly expense $~~~~ amount of money, and my unemployment due to absence of EAD within time will create huge financial disaster for our family.

You can prepare your other expenses as evidence documemts, if you have loan or any other monthly or regular expenses.
        Last edited by exsonic01; 03-28-2019, 10:40 PM.
        Concurrent NIW, Texas center (SRC)
        Aug.31.18 = Receive Date
        Sep.21.18 = Priority Date
        Dec.07.18 = Spouse biometrics done
        Jan.28.19 = Biometrics done for me
        Jan.29.19 = Fingerprint Review Was Completed
        Feb.07.19 = EAD expedition request to congressmen
        Feb.14.19 = Send expedition evidences to congressmen office

Comment

Originally posted by exsonic01 View Post

For my case, to prove personal financial crisis, I prepared several documents:
          1) Rent agreement letter of my apartment with monthly rent payment
          2) Car/home insurance document with monthly payment
          3) Several months of bank statement to show average monthly living cost for my family. Bank statement also shows that our family doesn't have enough resource to survive without income.
          4) My most recent paystub, to show then-current monthly income.

I also wrote a personal letter, that why my expedition is valid. Check above, one of my post:
          https://www.immihelp.com/forum/ead-a...611#post585611

In the letter, I referred those documents as an evidence, while explaining my situation financial situation. In the letter, I wrote our family monthly expense $~~~~ amount of money, and my unemployment due to absence of EAD within time will create huge financial disaster for our family.

You can prepare your other expenses as evidence documemts, if you have loan or any other monthly or regular expenses.
          exsonic01 Thank your response, good to know stuff

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X