September filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjg3500 View Post
    It's discouraging to check in every day and still see no progress, even for people who filed before us. I've read that EAD renewals take longer. That's bad news for everyone waiting on a renewal because we're waiting for our first here and it's been 202 days so far.
    I hear you!! It is helpless, frustrating every single day when you check it, especially your job is on jeopardy too.
    Last edited by Michelle009; 04-17-2019, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Still nothing. But sent out 2nd service request today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelle009 View Post
        Still nothing. But sent out 2nd service request today.
        You mean inquiry? i tried to submit the second one but it said I have to wait at least 30 days.

Comment

• Hi guys, how long ago did you receive an update for I485?

this could be a way to understand the time line for Ead
          I receive I485 update on 03/12, but till now no one on i 765. Pd 09/28

Comment

• Originally posted by Matlor View Post
            Hi guys, how long ago did you receive an update for I485?

Hi guys, sorry to see you are still waiting for your EAD.
            I got an update for my i485 on February 11th and production of EAD on 21th March! Hope it will come soon for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Matlor View Post
              Hi guys, how long ago did you receive an update for I485?

The date for my i693 courtesy letter is 2/7 and the i485 was ready on 3/12. The two updates we've received.
              Marriage to USC, B2 Visitor AOS filed at NBC
              Concurrent i485, i130, i765, i131
              9/27/2018: RD/PD
              10/2/2018: Fingerprint Fee
              10/4/2018: Notice Date all
              10/12/2018: Bio Notice Date
              10/29/2018: Bio Appt
              2/7/2019: i693 Courtesy Letter date
              3/12/2019: i485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
              5/3/2019: second i765 Out of normal processing time SR
              5/15/2019: raised ombudsman SR
              5/20/2019: EAD was mailed day 235

Comment

• Hi everyone,

We got your case is approved yesterday. My pd was Sep 14th. It was a longgggggggg waiting. We called USCIS to get the tracking number, and they said the card has not been produced. I guess it's just approved. I'm glad this stress is over now. Thank you for sharing your experience here.

Comment

• Hi everybody,

Just an update and a word of advice for those whose EAD cards were approved, but cards were not sent into production...My husband's PD is 9/27/18 and his EAD got approved on 3/18/19. We received the letter of approval on 3/21/19, however no updates after that. Since I know most people get their updates that their card was sent to production after a few days after approval, I waited and waited and waited on my husband's card. Two weeks go by and no EAD card and no sign that it was sent to production. When I called USCIS after two weeks the officer informed me that it can take 30 days for a card to be sent to production and 30 more days to be mailed. So I continued to wait for my husband's EAD card and once the 30 day mark arrived on 4/18/19 I contacted USCIS again and guess what????It had not been sent to production...shocker!!! Somebody forgot to send his card to production probably...The representative opened a service request on 4/18/19 and said that the officers in my locality (Washington DC) have 15-30 days to respond, but they likely respond within a couple of days after the SR is made...Then yesterday, 4/22/19 I checked the USCIS app and his card was finally sent to production. It has been over a month since his EAD got approved...

My word of advice to all of those out there who have got the approval notice, but have not got the EAD card in hand after 2 weeks is :CALL USCIS!!! Most likely they forgot to send your card to production...or I read some people who said that USCIS lost their picture and never sent their card...USCIS is a black hole and there are a few cases, likes ours, that USCIS drops the ball and leaves people hanging...Now I hope my husband will get his card in the next few days....

Good luck to everybody!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcimmoca View Post
                    Hi everyone,

We got your case is approved yesterday. My pd was Sep 14th. It was a longgggggggg waiting. We called USCIS to get the tracking number, and they said the card has not been produced. I guess it's just approved. I'm glad this stress is over now. Thank you for sharing your experience here.
                    Congratulations!!!

Comment

• Today is the 221st day since I filed my I765. Still nothing...My pd is Sep14...Just filed I131 last week, havent received receipt number yet. Does anyone know if I will still be able to receive combo card even I file EAD and AP separately?

Comment

• Hi all, I just received email saying my card has been produced. My pd is 0920, and I requested expedite at the end of March without asking congressman or senator

Comment

• Michelle009 How do you send an expedition request

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelle009 View Post
                            Hi all, I just received email saying my card has been produced. My pd is 0920, and I requested expedite at the end of March without asking congressman or senator
                            Good for you nothing happens for me !! PD 9.21

Comment

• Originally posted by miko1983 View Post
                              Michelle009 How do you send an expedition request
                              I called USCIS (not even tier 2) and ask them to submit a expedite request for me. And he asked me the category along with some other information. Give me a reference number. 2weeks later I received a mail that ask me to fax supporting document. A week after I fax my document. I received approval email.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmJuly2018 View Post

Good for you nothing happens for me !! PD 9.21
                                Thank you, I think you should do the same. Learn a lot from this website
                                https://www. **** **** ***.com/forums/t...quest/?page=56

sorry the link was blocked: you can google:ead expedite timeline and visa journey
                                Last edited by Michelle009; 04-24-2019, 08:54 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X