September filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nady View Post
    The strangest thing happened, as I have never seen anybody posting this kind of situation...My husband's Social Security card arrived 4/6/19, Saturday, before his EAD card. We got his EAD letter of approval on 3/21/19, but his card has not been produced yet as of last week. I found it very strange that his SS card arrived before his EAD, as most postings I've read people receive their EAD before their SS cards. His PD is 9/27/18, so for those who are still waiting on their EAD to be approved I'm sure it's coming soon. His status changed online on 3/18/19 when his EAD was approved. Everything is taking so long...from approval of EAD to producing the actual card
    Do you have the tracking number

Comment

• Day 200. Still nothing ... how about you guys?

Comment

The strangest thing happened, as I have never seen anybody posting this kind of situation...My husband's Social Security card arrived 4/6/19, Saturday, before his EAD card. We got his EAD letter of approval on 3/21/19, but his card has not been produced yet as of last week. I found it very strange that his SS card arrived before his EAD, as most postings I've read people receive their EAD before their SS cards. His PD is 9/27/18, so for those who are still waiting on their EAD to be approved I'm sure it's coming soon. His status changed online on 3/18/19 when his EAD was approved. Everything is taking so long...from approval of EAD to producing the actual card
        SS card can take up to 14 days after the EAD approval to be approved. I think in your case someone forgot to send the EAD to print/mail.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• same here, 200 days and nothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Michelle009 View Post
            Day 200. Still nothing ... how about you guys?
            Only 193 here, but still nothing.
            Marriage to USC, B2 Visitor AOS filed at NBC
            Concurrent i485, i130, i765, i131
            9/27/2018: RD/PD
            10/2/2018: Fingerprint Fee
            10/4/2018: Notice Date all
            10/12/2018: Bio Notice Date
            10/29/2018: Bio Appt
            2/7/2019: i693 Courtesy Letter date
            3/12/2019: i485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
            5/3/2019: second i765 Out of normal processing time SR
            5/15/2019: raised ombudsman SR
            5/20/2019: EAD was mailed day 235

Comment

Apparently SSA has competent staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjg3500 View Post

Apparently SSA has competent staff.
                You are absolutely right

Comment

• Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

SS card can take up to 14 days after the EAD approval to be approved. I think in your case someone forgot to send the EAD to print/mail.
                  When I called last week to find out what was going on with the EAD being mailed out, the officer told me over the phone that USCIS has 30 days to send the card to be printed and 30 more days from the date of approval to mail it out. It sounds to me that USCIS gets away with extending any timeline they have, so nobody seems to be held accountable for anything in that agency.

Comment

Not Ead as far as I know since all EAD will be processed in NBC. but you might want to ensure your mail will be forwarded to avoid undelivered situation
                    Great, Thank you.

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                      Ead 193 days, nothing on the horizon..
                      The only update was on March 11 "Case is ready to be scheduled for interwiew"

Be patient

Comment

Day 200. Still nothing ... how about you guys?
                        I am sep 14 and still nothing. Did you file i 131? I wonder if that is causing my case to get delayed

Comment

• Originally posted by jcimmoca View Post

I am sep 14 and still nothing. Did you file i 131? I wonder if that is causing my case to get delayed
                          I started thinking this could be the hold up for some of us. As of now the i765 and i131 have the same processing time. You're coming up on 7 months... Your receipt date has passed twice already, probably a third time, unfortunately. Since the process just keeps taking longer and longer. They're obviously not processing in the order received, either. It might be interesting to know what country everyone is from. I wonder how the so-called extreme vetting is applied. Permission to work seems like such a strange thing to hold up.

Comment

I started thinking this could be the hold up for some of us. As of now the i765 and i131 have the same processing time. You're coming up on 7 months... Your receipt date has passed twice already, probably a third time, unfortunately. Since the process just keeps taking longer and longer. They're obviously not processing in the order received, either. It might be interesting to know what country everyone is from. I wonder how the so-called extreme vetting is applied. Permission to work seems like such a strange thing to hold up.
                            I'm from Iran.

Comment

You guys may have a point...Maybe the hold up is for some people who filed for the I765 and I131 together. My husband's PD is 9/27/18 and we only filed for the I765 and he got his letter of approval (only the letter) on 3/18/19. Maybe USCIS is taking a little longer to process both forms for people who filed them together...So frustrating regardless....

Comment

• Originally posted by jcimmoca View Post

Yes. I filed them together and renewing my 1st EAD

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X