Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD expedite

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EAD expedite

    - On September 6, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxx , was assigned to an officer for response.
    - On September 10, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxx
    - On September 10, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxx , was completed.

    Expedite request was received on Sep10 and they also emailed me for additional proof. I faxed the evidence on the next day Sep 11. Today I got an update:

    - On September 20, 2019, we received your request for expedited processing on your Formxxx. We are reviewing your request and will notify you if we need additional information. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.


    I dont understand what is going on. The date is changed but the rest of that update is still the same ????? Anyone has been in the same boat???

  • #2
    I am in the same situation . I request back on august 9 ,2019 , same update with yours . I talk to tier 2 twice to follow up my expedite , still nothing . There is no time frame for expedeite processing time , so be patience
    marriage base green card with usc
    got approved I-130 back in 2015


    06/13/2019 mailed my appilcation ( I -131,i-765 ,I-485 )
    06/14/2019 received my application
    06/18/2019 Friday cash my check for $1225
    06/22/2019 received NOA of all of there application
    06/27/2019 received biometric letter
    07/12/2019 biometric done
    08/09/2019 submit EAD expedite through phone call
    08/14/2019 received in mail need supporting doc
    08/23/2019 Email ( EAD expedite user review )

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post
      I am in the same situation . I request back on august 9 ,2019 , same update with yours . I talk to tier 2 twice to follow up my expedite , still nothing . There is no time frame for expedeite processing time , so be patience
      you still haven't heard back? if you reuest in august then it is over 30 days period. they said we should hear back within 30 days... this is so frustrating. my employer needs to know exactly when i get it as they don't wanna risk waiting forever for my ead...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by hnnt View Post

        you still haven't heard back? if you reuest in august then it is over 30 days period. they said we should hear back within 30 days... this is so frustrating. my employer needs to know exactly when i get it as they don't wanna risk waiting forever for my ead...
        NO. the tier 2 officer have already submit another 2 request to follow up first one . I have a pending job offer , I am afraid I'm gonna give up since I haven't get my EAD . Wish US luck to get EAD soon or at least get an update ! finger crossed ~
        marriage base green card with usc
        got approved I-130 back in 2015


        06/13/2019 mailed my appilcation ( I -131,i-765 ,I-485 )
        06/14/2019 received my application
        06/18/2019 Friday cash my check for $1225
        06/22/2019 received NOA of all of there application
        06/27/2019 received biometric letter
        07/12/2019 biometric done
        08/09/2019 submit EAD expedite through phone call
        08/14/2019 received in mail need supporting doc
        08/23/2019 Email ( EAD expedite user review )

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post

          NO. the tier 2 officer have already submit another 2 request to follow up first one . I have a pending job offer , I am afraid I'm gonna give up since I haven't get my EAD . Wish US luck to get EAD soon or at least get an update ! finger crossed ~
          how do you get to talk to tier 2? every time i asked, they asked what kind of questions i had and they just answered me without transferring me to tier 2

          Comment


          • #6
            I told them my stuiation , and ask talk to tier 2. Then , they will provider you a service number and transfer you call to a call back system . Usually , it will take 4 hours received call back from tier 2
            marriage base green card with usc
            got approved I-130 back in 2015


            06/13/2019 mailed my appilcation ( I -131,i-765 ,I-485 )
            06/14/2019 received my application
            06/18/2019 Friday cash my check for $1225
            06/22/2019 received NOA of all of there application
            06/27/2019 received biometric letter
            07/12/2019 biometric done
            08/09/2019 submit EAD expedite through phone call
            08/14/2019 received in mail need supporting doc
            08/23/2019 Email ( EAD expedite user review )

            Comment

            Working...
            X