RFE? Help with documents to add!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE? Help with documents to add!

Recently recieved an RFE after sending in i751 with my wife. I'm going crazy here trying to think of anything "joint" that we may have to give to them. I just didn't think it was that important to collect so much documents - until now.

We both are going to school, work part-time and currently live with her sister who has all the bills under her name.

The only thing we have are our joint tax returns (3 years of that)
    Also our names are, of course, both included in the lease agreement of our apartment that we share with her sister.
    We have a family plan for both our cellphones but that is under my name.
    We have all our mails sent to our home address too.
    My wife doesn't have a bank account but I do and she uses mine.

Should I send them more pictures? I've already sent a lot. More mail? I feel so bad that I am making her go through this.

We're both still studying and we're not at that stage yet where we pay for mortgage, get health insurance, car insurance (dont even have a car), life insurance etc.

I read if she gets denied she'll get sent home. I can't even afford to pay for my own apartment so how will I even pay for a 3000 dollar ticket halfway around the world so I can be with her =(

Any advice? What do I do?

Documents are listed at https://www.immihelp.com/bona-fide-m...s-immigration/

Send what you can and hope for the best.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X