Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vanessa
    I sent the package via priority mail and got the delivery confirmation. I checked online status, it was delivered on 2/28/2008.
    Well then, you should be fine. Just give a few more days. If nothing happens, give USCIS another call to follow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdcvu
      I need number to call them
      could you please tell me
      National Service# 1 (800) 375-5283

Comment

• Originally posted by nitshrut
        @cincy

1st it change on march 27 saying that my case has been Resume and than when i checked this morning its says we send u approval letter on march 31
        i hope i answer your question

@ctk3 what is REF means
        RFE is Request For Evidence. If they need more evidence, RFE letter will be issued. Typically, RFE will clear under a month.

Comment

• Hello all, my request for evidence has been cleared today, and my case has been resumed. I had fingerprints done on March, 29. My question is how long does it take now to get the EAD? Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by rosestroup
            Hello all, my request for evidence has been cleared today, and my case has been resumed. I had fingerprints done on March, 29. My question is how long does it take now to get the EAD? Thank you in advance
            you can expect EAD in a month.

Comment

• Thank you very much, you all have been very helpful.

Comment

• as you guys know my file has been approved
                when will my file transfer to the NVC..how long it will take

thanks for your help

Comment

as you guys know my file has been approved
                  when will my file transfer to the NVC..how long it will take

thanks for your help
                  Average time to reach NVC from Service Center is 14 calendar days.

Comment

• Hi CTK3,

I received an "approval notice sent" email from uscis for both my petitions (parents) yesterday.

Do you have an idea of the process from here on and what I should expect along with the approval notice?

I have been thru same process 3 years back but really do not remember all the details as of now and moreover my application was filed in india itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by runner83
                      Hi CTK3,

I received an "approval notice sent" email from uscis for both my petitions (parents) yesterday.

Do you have an idea of the process from here on and what I should expect along with the approval notice?

I have been thru same process 3 years back but really do not remember all the details as of now and moreover my application was filed in india itself.
                      Runner83, Big Congratulations !!! That's great news !!! I am so happy for you.

I am confused, you filed in CSC (California Service Center), right. I believe it is not Direct Consular Filing (DCF).

You will get approval notice in a week or so. In 2 weeks, your case will be transferred to NVC (National Visa Center). Then NVC will send instructions for what to do. Meanwhile, you can gather your W-2, Employment Letter, Last 3 years IRS tax transcripts etc.

Good luck ! Please refer this link for NVC processing.
                      /usa-immigrant-visa-process/

Comment

• No Request For Evidence Notice Received

Hi guys,
                        This is really frustrating.. I filed i-130 with California Service Center July 27th. Notice date is August 23 rd. I thought it was going to be approved by January-February but still when I check its says case is pending. Finally I called the senetor office, I expideted (based on economical hardship) and finally (after many many calls ( allways different answers) 4/1/2008 they decided to request services on the case. I just received letter 4/4/2008 it is saying
                        " Our records indicate that we are awating your response to our request for additional evidence on this case. Your case is currently in suspense or on hold until we receive your response. Please follow any instructions on that notice "
                        You probably guessing what words are passing from my head.
                        Anyway I called today (Friday) represantative told me he needs to transfer me to next level customer service. I waited more than an hour to hear what evidence they need.. But no luck. they are closed for the week. Now I am going to to wonder next 62-65 hours what they need. I am sure nobody experience this kind of problem but What evidence they might need ? (Its for my wife )

Comment

• hi
                          didn't they send you paper regrading more evidence need......did you added G325-A and passport size pic when you filed ..thats what they ask me...... after i send them...... around 15 days i received approval letter..i filed on aug 20..and i got approval letter on march 30...

i hope this will help
                          thanks

Comment

hi
                            didn't they send you paper regrading more evidence need......did you added G325-A and passport size pic when you filed ..thats what they ask me...... after i send them...... around 15 days i received approval letter..i filed on aug 20..and i got approval letter on march 30...

i hope this will help
                            thanks
                            No I have not receive any mail. There were pictures for G-325. When I called customer service they didint see anything either on the case. If I registered the case on the usicis web site, am I suppoosed to get an e-mail for RFE ? I dont know !!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by simondog
                              No I have not receive any mail. There were pictures for G-325. When I called customer service they didint see anything either on the case. If I registered the case on the usicis web site, am I suppoosed to get an e-mail for RFE ? I dont know !!!!
                              RFE could be for any reason. Since you have expedited the case, they may ask for more evidence.

If you register online with USCIS, probably you may see the updates and emails, but not guaranteed.

Comment

• Next Steps for NVC

We received the approvals from USCIS. Here's the timeline:

8/24/07 - I-130 Received at USCIS CSC
                                10/3/07 - I-797 Receipt Notice for I-130
                                10/15/07 - I-129F (K-3) Received at USCIS CSC
                                10/17/07 - I-797 Receipt Notice for I-129F
                                4/3/08 - Approval Notice Mailed for both I-130 and I-129F

I read a similar case where it seems the approvals were sent exactly six months from the date of the receipt notice. Looks like there's variation on how USCIS is processing cases.

What are the next steps? What forms and documents will be requested by NVC? How are they going to process I-130 vs. I-129F? Is Form DS156 and DS156K for nonimmigrant K-3 visa required right now or only at the time of interview? What are the up-to-date processing times for NVC and the timeline for Bombay to send the packets? Is anybody aware of Bombay's requirement to submit all documents to VFS 10-15 days prior to interview date?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X