Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTK, any idea how long will it take to get the approval/denial ?

They should release the priority dates sometime today/tomorrow. The California Service Center is processing I-130's dated July 15th for Parents, Spouse or child under 21.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by runner83
      CTK, any idea how long will it take to get the approval/denial ?

They should release the priority dates sometime today/tomorrow. The California Service Center is processing I-130's dated July 15th for Parents, Spouse or child under 21.

Regards,
      Yes, USCIS update for 02/15/2008 will come in couple of days time. I saw one posting somewhere that one guy got I-130 approval one week back, whose PD was 08/22/2007. I don't know if he/she is in CSC/VSC and which country. If it moves month by month (that's my prayer), you're just 3 months away and I am 4 months.

If all the paperwork is proper, the chance for denial is very unlikely

Let's invite more and more friends on this thread to predict a better stats. Everybody should provide their details very clearly and will be benefited mutually.
      Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=CTK3]Yes, USCIS update for 02/15/2008 will come in couple of days time. I saw one posting somewhere that one guy got I-130 approval one week back, whose PD was 08/22/2007. I don't know if he/she is in CSC/VSC and which country. If it moves month by month (that's my prayer), you're just 3 months away and I am 4 months.

Let's invite more and more friends on this thread to predict a better stats. Everybody should provide their details very clearly and will be benefited mutually.[/QU]

my received date 08/20/2007 and notice date 10/01/ 2007. so which date do they count. also you are saying that somebody got approve whose PD was 08/22/2007 how come that possible because my brother received date is 08/06/2007

i am little confuse so tell me which date do they count ..please i need to know

thanks a lot

Comment

[QUOTE=nitshrut]
          Originally posted by CTK3
          Yes, USCIS update for 02/15/2008 will come in couple of days time. I saw one posting somewhere that one guy got I-130 approval one week back, whose PD was 08/22/2007. I don't know if he/she is in CSC/VSC and which country. If it moves month by month (that's my prayer), you're just 3 months away and I am 4 months.

Let's invite more and more friends on this thread to predict a better stats. Everybody should provide their details very clearly and will be benefited mutually.[/QU]

my received date 08/20/2007 and notice date 10/01/ 2007. so which date do they count. also you are saying that somebody got approve whose PD was 08/22/2007 how come that possible because my brother received date is 08/06/2007

i am little confuse so tell me which date do they count ..please i need to know

thanks a lot
          nitshrut, USCIS received date is the actual priority date (PD). The letter of acknowledgement of your application, also called receipt notice sent to you is the notice date (ND). They process based on PD always. Your PD is 08/20/2007 and your brother's PD is 08/06/2007 from your mail.

Also, it depends on which Service Center (California/Vermont). I hope you and your brother should get the approval notice soon, wait for couple of weeks. Also, when 02/15/2008 update for CSC/VSC comes in couple of days time, you will have clear picture where you stand.

Comment

I-129 F

Hi. I just received my I- 797 C. Can any one please respond where should we file and what supporting documents do we need for k-3 visa?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by mdcvu
              Hi. I just received my I- 797 C. Can any one please respond where should we file and what supporting documents do we need for k-3 visa?

Thank you.
              Congrats first of all ! Use the address on the I-130 Receipt Notice.

Documents are:
              1. Completed and signed form I-129F
              2. Copy of I-130 Receipt Notice (I-797C)
              3. Copy of my Naturalization Certificate (front and back) to prove the U.S citizenship
              4. Copy of my U.S passport to prove the U.S citizenship
              5. Completed and signed form G-325A and photograph of the petitioner
              6. Completed and signed form G-325A and photograph of the beneficiary
              7. Copy of our Marriage Certificate
              8. Copies of Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship
              09. Copy of my Birth Certificate
              10. Copy of beneficiary’s Birth Certificate, School Record and Passport
              11. Copy Certification (FC-029)

If one of you are previously married, add:
              1. Copy of Divorce Certificate

Hope this helps out.

Comment

Congrats first of all ! Use the address on the I-130 Receipt Notice.

Documents are:
                1. Completed and signed form I-129F
                2. Copy of I-130 Receipt Notice (I-797C)
                3. Copy of my Naturalization Certificate (front and back) to prove the U.S citizenship
                4. Copy of my U.S passport to prove the U.S citizenship
                5. Completed and signed form G-325A and photograph of the petitioner
                6. Completed and signed form G-325A and photograph of the beneficiary
                7. Copy of our Marriage Certificate
                8. Copies of Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship
                09. Copy of my Birth Certificate
                10. Copy of beneficiary’s Birth Certificate, School Record and Passport
                11. Copy Certification (FC-029)

If one of you are previously married, add:
                1. Copy of Divorce Certificate

Hope this helps out.

what is
                Copies of Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship
                and Copy Certification (FC-029)

is there an example somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by mdcvu
                  what is
                  Copies of Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship
                  and Copy Certification (FC-029)

is there an example somewhere?
                  For FC029, use the link /us-visa-and-immigration-forms/

To prove the marriage is valid, primary and secondary evidence is needed. Primary is marriage certificate. Secondary has so many options listed on I-129F instructions. If you have those, use them.

What I used is notarized affidavits from my both parents who attended the marriage ceremony.
                  Last edited by CTK3; 02-15-2008, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Son to stepfather

I-130 mailed on Dec 6 2007, receipt notice was receive on Jan 30 2008, check was clear on Feb 5 2008.

Receive date on receipt notice was Dec 11 2007, when should i get the approval letter?

Comment

Originally posted by pixelss
                      I-130 mailed on Dec 6 2007, receipt notice was receive on Jan 30 2008, check was clear on Feb 5 2008.

Receive date on receipt notice was Dec 11 2007, when should i get the approval letter?
                      Welcome Pixelss ! Updated your details in the spreadsheet. Cureently, it takes around 6 months to get I-130 approved. So you can expect sometime in the middle of this year.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Quesion?

Welcome Pixelss ! Updated your details in the spreadsheet. Cureently, it takes around 6 months to get I-130 approved. So you can expect sometime in the middle of this year.

Thank you.

CTK3: what other forms are required? ( i'm making a petition for my stepfather. ( i'm the son ). that way i can get them ready, while the I-130 is getting approve .

Comment

Originally posted by pixelss
                          Thank you.

CTK3: what other forms are required? ( i'm making a petition for my stepfather. ( i'm the son ). that way i can get them ready, while the I-130 is getting approve .
                          I don't know stepfather qualifies as immediate relative. Here is the link to read: https://www.immihelp.com/family-base...rd-categories/

If your stepfather is in the U.S, you need to file I-485 once his I-130 is approved. If your stepfather is outside the U.S, he needs to go for consular processing once his I-130 is approved, processed by NVC and forwarded to the foreign consulate. Please read the Greencard processing steps in this website.

Again, all these details are based on my knowledge. Please consult with an immigration attorney if you are not clear.

Comment

Hello , My mom a legal perm resident applied for my I130(F2B) & it was received the application on Jan 2006 .We had applied in Nebraska & then for some reason the file was moved to California service centre.I havent had anything from them or any updates.Does anyone know how long it takes for approval or to hear anything from USCIS ? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
                            Thanks
                            Kavita

Comment

CTK3:

Stepfather does qualifies as immediate relative under the following rules.

-The petitioner must be 21 year old or older.
                              -The marriage took place before petitioner 18 birthday.

Yes i'm using a immigration attorney , but i'm deploy right now, so is hard for me to call her. Thats why i need to know what form i need to fill out after the I-130 get approve, but i can't find that info anywhere.

I appreciate all the help.

Comment

I file I-130 for my husband and I 129-F
                                what is the next step?
                                how long it takes for I 129-f 's approval

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X