Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few ?'s about I-130/I-485

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about submitting my I-130/I-485 package (adjusting from F-1 status after marriage to US citizen):

How many pictures do I need to submit altogether?

Do I need to submit separate checks for the fees associated with each form, or is one 'grand total' check enough?

Do I need to submit 4 copies of the G-325A form each with the I-485 and I-130?

Thanks very much for your help!
    Ness

read the instructions my friend...

4 passport photos of you (alien) and 1 of your spouse.
    2 checks, $1,010 and $355
    you must send all 4 pages of the g-325a. 2 sets by the alien, 1 set by the petitioner.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Thanks very much for the quick response, Praetorian!

If you could direct me to instructions for filing the I-130 and related documents, I would very much appreciate it, because the PDF of I-130 instructions from USCIS does not mention photographs, and I didn't find the info on this site either.

Thanks again!
      Ness

Comment

I-130 instructions, it asks for passport photos...

https://www.immihelp.com/family-base...on-procedures/
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X