All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
    This wait getting on my nerves now..no one have got appointment date yet this months its already end of month..usually people on forum started getting their appointments in last week of month or after 25-26 ..
    Persons on another forum are calling NVC and getting their dates for March interview.

Comment

• Ohh ..do u think we should call nvc too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
        Persons on another forum are calling NVC and getting their dates for March interview.
        Thanks for the candour, much appreciated.

Perhaps they have removed that question since switching to the online format. Moreover, it was causing a lot of issues with understanding it. I do think i'll be fine.

Could you paste the link to some of these forums so that we could also be updated on what is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
          Thanks for the candour, much appreciated.

Perhaps they have removed that question since switching to the online format. Moreover, it was causing a lot of issues with understanding it. I do think i'll be fine.

Could you paste the link to some of these forums so that we could also be updated on what is going on?
          Sorry, I tried but it is not showing correctly.
          Last edited by Feb2003; 01-29-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Finally got email from NVC

Finally!!!!, got an email from NVC to pay 88$ for Affidavit of support, and 250$ each person for processing

I do not see anywhere COA!

But the email is address to my attorney, I think we do not need an attorney anymore, second I noticed one spelling mistake in my last name.

What should I do for both? I will submit the fee tomorrow.

I am very happy.

Good luck guys you will hear very soon.

Imran..

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
              Ohh ..do u think we should call nvc too?
              I called. Interview date is March 13.

Comment

No worries, and thanks all the same. Meanwhile, congrats on getting the interview date and good luck.

It would appear that lots of good things are happening as we've also received our COA via e-mail. It was sent by 9pm but i was engrossed in a football game.

Err... Imran123, log on to the CEAC website with the details you were given ie your NVC & Invoice ID no. You will find the area highlighted as "start DS-261". That's where you get to input your choice of agent details.

I guess things are looking up well as they are going even faster than i predicted so butter, you may be up next.

Comment

• Ohh congrats buddy..what did u asked..I'm thinking to call too now

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                    No worries, and thanks all the same. Meanwhile, congrats on getting the interview date and good luck.

It would appear that lots of good things are happening as we've also received our COA via e-mail. It was sent by 9pm but i was engrossed in a football game.

Err... Imran123, log on to the CEAC website with the details you were given ie your NVC & Invoice ID no. You will find the area highlighted as "start DS-261". That's where you get to input your choice of agent details.

I guess things are looking up well as they are going even faster than i predicted so butter, you may be up next.
                    Thanks Bubu and congrats to you and Imran123 on receiving your papers.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                    Ohh congrats buddy..what did u asked..I'm thinking to call too now
                    Thanks tabby. I did not ask anything. I gave the usual info and was told congratulations! I see your interview has been scheduled etc. He said I should get the email in a few days.

Comment

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Feb2003 for you I am extremely happy ,I can count on you for GOOD advice ,you are Knowledgeable on the immigration process keep up the good work.

Comment

• Hey guys got the date for interview its on 17th march...im so happy guys

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                          GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Feb2003 for you I am extremely happy ,I can count on you for GOOD advice ,you are Knowledgeable on the immigration process keep up the good work.
                          Thanks puddy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                          Hey guys got the date for interview its on 17th march...im so happy guys
                          Yes!!! Happy for you!

Comment

• Yes!!! Happy for you![/QUOTE]

Thnkx you feb2003 goodluck for future..

Comment

• good wish

Good wish. feb2003 and tabby.

Comment

• can i call this time to NVC for asking my status details ??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X