All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
    I have one affidavit question, My father income is very low, and he just has social security, so we have joint sponsor, my question is, in part 3 of 864, would my father select and enter all intended immigrant to support? I am confuse because Our join sponsor is also sponsoring and filling that section too. Any idea? Just wondering if my father have to list down everyone in that section even though, joint sponsor is sponsoring them. Furthermore do we need to photo copy affidavit for each family member.
    First of all, welcome to every new member. Hopefully you will find this forum very helpful as I certainly have.

Butter, you might as well call them, likewise all whose PDs are before November 5, 2003.

Imran123, your question is so valid. I have read somewhere that the petitioner is expected to list all the people he his sponsoring even though his income may not meet poverty guidelines. That being the case, I guess you would still be covered especially if the joint sponsor's income on its own, is enough to cover for you all according to the poverty guidelines.

For me, its a case of obtaining the most recent tax return, which I was told that although the US financial year ended on September 30, 2013, the tax return for that year is not quite available. My mother-in-law intends to get an IRS transcript for that year but does that mean that the most recent tax return is the one that ended September 30, 2012. That form is so confusing.

Feb2003 and all others who have submitted these, can you please shed more light on which ones you submitted that were finally accepted.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hi Bubu,

Regarding your question about most recent tax return, my petitioner submitted 2012 tax returns, as 2013 is not available as yet. It was accepted. That was the most recent tax returns. So I would say you can go ahead and submit 2012 tax returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
        Hi Bubu,

Regarding your question about most recent tax return, my petitioner submitted 2012 tax returns, as 2013 is not available as yet. It was accepted. That was the most recent tax returns. So I would say you can go ahead and submit 2012 tax returns.
        Thanks, babu and pike.

Is there any requirement to submit photos with the civil document? And any requirement for the original doc?

We have tax return for 2013, my father just efile their taxes, but they are not irs certified, we are submitting them

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
          Thanks, babu and pike.

Is there any requirement to submit photos with the civil document? And any requirement for the original doc?

We have tax return for 2013, my father just efile their taxes, but they are not irs certified, we are submitting them
          Wao, he's fast, especially as the 2013 tax returns become due as from April 15. Is he self employed? My mother-in-law is still in hospital and better now, but she is yet to receive her W-2 form from her employer.

You should actually note Imran123, that the tax return does not need to be IRS certified as long as you have a good photocopy of it, and it is sent along with the matching W-2 form(s) and/or Form 1099.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
            Wao, he's fast, especially as the 2013 tax returns become due as from April 15. Is he self employed? My mother-in-law is still in hospital and better now, but she is yet to receive her W-2 form from her employer.

You should actually note Imran123, that the tax return does not need to be IRS certified as long as you have a good photocopy of it, and it is sent along with the matching W-2 form(s) and/or Form 1099.

Tax return can be submitted between 15 jan to April 15, April 15 is the last date. No my father is not self employed Best wishes for your mother in law

Imran

Comment

• Visa Approved!!!

Our interview went great yesterday. We were asked some very simply questions and then we were informed that our visa had been approved and we should get it in a week.
              So happy that this is finally over )))

Best of luck to everyone still in queue.

Comment

• Congrats sasif so happy for u..goodluck for future my is in next month

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                  Our interview went great yesterday. We were asked some very simply questions and then we were informed that our visa had been approved and we should get it in a week.

Congrats ,all the best for you and the family .

Comment

• Visa bulletin out guys..15 jun 2003

Comment

Congrats sasif. All the best in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                        Visa bulletin out guys..15 jun 2003

Great news!

i am just two month away now........

Comment

Congratulations!!
                          Buhut Mubarak ho app Ko
                          Hamary lye bhi dua karna

May I ask a ques. Is the principal applicant male or female?

Kamran
                          PD 22 Jan 2003
                          Interviewed 27th nov. 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
                            Congratulations!!
                            Buhut Mubarak ho app Ko
                            Hamary lye bhi dua karna

May I ask a ques. Is the principal applicant male or female?

Kamran
                            PD 22 Jan 2003
                            Interviewed 27th nov. 2013
                            Thanks Kamran.

Aap ka visa bhi jaldi aaey.

The principle applicant is male.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                              Visa bulletin out guys..15 jun 2003
                              Only 6 weeks to go now, visa bulletin is moving pretty good
                              Unfortunately I'm waiting since Dec 23rd to close my case, when they received all my docs

Comment

Congratulations and best of the luck

My interview is scheduled on 12th march any piece of advise for me.....
                                and what all documents( any additional) u have taken along with u
                                Last edited by Imran0448; 02-08-2014, 11:25 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X