All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by butter View Post
    Iran, I am 2009 as well and when I saw 2005, I was surprised. Oct2003, can you recheck to make sure your are looking at the correct date as the approval date. There is a case which the supreme will decide on in June 2014 re the children aging out, being able to retain the original priority date. Keep the faith Oct2003. I am still surprised at your approval date of 2005. That was really fast approval in comparision to ours.
    Imran123 & BUtter

My petition has also been aproved in August, 2005. And my brother who is one month earlier than me, his approval is in July 2005.
    If I am not wrong you both must be from Pakistan.
    I am from India.
    Thanks, to Bubu who gave me the information.

Comment

Iran, I am 2009 as well and when I saw 2005, I was surprised. Oct2003, can you recheck to make sure your are looking at the correct date as the approval date. There is a case which the supreme will decide on in June 2014 re the children aging out, being able to retain the original priority date. Keep the faith Oct2003. I am still surprised at your approval date of 2005. That was really fast approval in comparision to ours.
      Yes, I see number of times approval date. It is in July 2005. I am from India and also got NVC case number BMBxxxxxxxxxx in July 2005. I am also in F3. If I got approval later on like you in 2009 then my son may not Aged out. I do not know why they approved our application too early? Most of case they approved in 2008 and 2009. As per my thinking approval date should not be consider in age out calculation. They should only consider Priority date and visa date to be current. This is very big lo-false in immigration law. But we can't do anything against law.
      Now I have to wait for supreme court decision for PD retain for Aged out child. this may be come in June 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
        Imran123 & BUtter

My petition has also been aproved in August, 2005. And my brother who is one month earlier than me, his approval is in July 2005.
        If I am not wrong you both must be from Pakistan.
        I am from India.
        Thanks, to Bubu who gave me the information.
        8dec2003,

I am from the Caribbean/West Indies ( if you follow cricket - Vivian Richards, Brian Lara etc). We ,( my siblings and I) did not get case number until 2010. This is all strange that yours happened so quickly. I will need CSPA for my soon to be 23 year old daughter as well. Lets hope the Supreme Court decision works in everyone's favor.

Comment

8dec2003,

I am from the Caribbean/West Indies ( if you follow cricket - Vivian Richards, Brian Lara etc). We ,( my siblings and I) did not get case number until 2010. This is all strange that yours happened so quickly. I will need CSPA for my soon to be 23 year old daughter as well. Lets hope the Supreme Court decision works in everyone's favor.
          Actually, it isn't so strange because my wife's petition was also approved in May 2005 and we are from Nigeria, although living in the UK presently. But in our instance, my mother-in-law filed for my wife when she was still an LPR hence my wife was on F2B. She became a Citizen in 2006 while we got married in 2007 and moved to F3.

Perhaps this has something to do with the dates being longer for those who were filed directly into F3 status, rather than being converted there on account of marriage. Any other suggestions?

Comment

• We sent everything today, AOS, and documents...

Now waiting start.......................

imran

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by butter View Post
            8dec2003,

my brother PD is april 2004, and we got his approval in 2010. it seems to me, the approval dates are based on country wise

Comment

• hello everyone

my pd-29/3/2003
              aproval date-10/8/2005
              son DOB-15/6/1990
              cspa petition filed on-14/12/2013
              How much time it will take to apear the child name after filed petition for CSPA?

Comment

• Regarding F3

Butter, Have you received the AOS to pay 88$ ?

There is a person in Vietnamese forum his PD is 15/12/2003 got AOS to pay 88$ for 4 Persons on 13/02/2014 yesterday.

Any update from your side Please confirm. Call NVC and ask about your status.
                Last edited by subina_gorge; 02-14-2014, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post

There is a person in Vietnamese forum his PD is 15/12/2003 got AOS to pay 88$ for 4 Persons on 13/02/2014 yesterday.

Waoo.. 15th Dec receiving AOS already. Looks like the next VB for April will probably jump by at least 6 weeks. IMRAN123, well done mate, we are still struggling to get our petitioners W-2 for 2013 so that she can file the tax return and we submit that as the most recent, instead waiting to do that during the interview.

Lets see how long it takes them to review and instruct you to pay the IV fees.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post

subina_gorge,
                    I was thinking the same thing yesterday and called as soon as I got home from work, but got a recording saying that the offices were closed due to weather. Will try again today. Thanks for keeping me in thought everyone. Appreciate !!

Comment

subina_gorge,
                      I was thinking the same thing yesterday and called as soon as I got home from work, but got a recording saying that the offices were closed due to weather. Will try again today. Thanks for keeping me in thought everyone. Appreciate !!

Butter dont worry because we are in the Caribbean we move a little slower and we dont join the electronic mailing system as yet ,the good thing is we are moving and when you do start getting mail they will be asking for the documents fast behind each other at least thats what happened to me.

Good Luck on your interview today PIKE !!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                        Butter dont worry because we are in the Caribbean we move a little slower and we dont join the electronic mailing system as yet ,the good thing is we are moving and when you do start getting mail they will be asking for the documents fast behind each other at least thats what happened to me.

Good Luck on your interview today PIKE !!!!!!!
                        Puddy,
                        Thanks for that info - does that mean for those in the caribbean ALL correspondence from NVC will be sent via regular mail, and not email ? gave NVC my email contact info sometime in 2013 so I was looking for an email.

Comment

Puddy,
                          Thanks for that info - does that mean for those in the caribbean ALL correspondence from NVC will be sent via regular mail, and not email ? gave NVC my email contact info sometime in 2013 so I was looking for an email.

Yes as long as you sent them an email they will send COS and AOS I got them a week apart did the COA online and signed online also did the DS 260 online, but that is the only thing they will take online ,every thing will have to go by mail (civil doc).

My advice is to send the mails by Priority mail so you can track them that is where i went wrong ,got that advice from this forum.
                          Remember we are from the Caribbean and nearer the others are further India, Pakistan, china ,Africa act.

Comment

Yes as long as you sent them an email they will send COS and AOS I got them a week apart did the COA online and signed online also did the DS 260 online, but that is the only thing they will take online ,every thing will have to go by mail (civil doc).

My advice is to send the mails by Priority mail so you can track them that is where i went wrong ,got that advice from this forum.
                            Remember we are from the Caribbean and nearer the others are further India, Pakistan, china ,Africa act.
                            As long as they have your email address you will confirm on the COA all address and you will get correspondence by email.

Comment

As long as they have your email address you will confirm on the COA all address and you will get correspondence by email.
                              Thanks Puddy ! Will definitely call them today.

Comment

Thanks Puddy ! Will definitely call them today.
                                I did call using the ***** jack app on my cell phone - wait time 17 minutes. Wow ! Good thing it was ***** jack. Unfortunately, they have no update on this case, so its a wait and see what happens over the next few weeks/months. Keeping the hope alive that it will be soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X