• Show
Clear All

• All f3

All f3 group,
    recently who gets interview latter in f3 categorey
    pl reply.

Comment

• Hello

Hello PRH ! You are a new one I imagine in this forum. Currently May 2001 pds are receiving interview dates and most of these dates are in April and May this year. What is your Pd?

Comment

• So Guys May VB is out..processing June 8 2001 pd. Guess we have to be thankful. I was expecting a bigger movement.
        Last edited by pike; 04-09-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• F3

Hey...F3 moved...two weeks...:
          Family All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA-mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES
          1st 08SEP04 08SEP04 08SEP04 15OCT92 01NOV94
          2A 01DEC06 01DEC06 01DEC06 01JUN05 01DEC06
          2B 01JUL02 01JUL02 01JUL02 15JUN92 15NOV98
          3rd 08JUN01 08JUN01 08JUN01 22OCT92 01MAY92
          4th 15MAY00 15MAY00 15MAY00 08DEC95 08DEC87

Comment

• Pd movement

Actually this movement was expected and thank God it is moving again. Demand is decreasing because lot of interviews of pds between Marach 2001 to April 2001 have been done last month. Less applications with Conselates only those of May 2001 have been left. Once this is cleared , movement will again start quickly.

Comment

• PD April 5th 2002

Hi all,
              I am the petitioner, I just received the Choice of Address and Agent letter along with a bill for AOS of $70. I emailed that page to the applicant(daughter) so she can print it out, sign it and mail it back to NVC appointing me as the agent.

I paid the fee online and 2 days later the link was available to fill out AOS form I-864.

Priority Date: April 5th 2002
              AOS package date: April 1st 2010

I was surprised to have received them this early being that the VB date is 8JUN2001!

I have another petition for Son+Family who's PD is April 25th 2002 but have not received anything for him.

Question: I actually received 2 packages for both my daughters(including spouses and children). Can they mail the 2 Choice of Address and Agent letters together? Does NVC care or should they mail back separately to be safe.

F3/All other countries. (Syria)

Comment

• This means that pd of April 2002 will be current in about 9 months that is 10 Jan 2011.

Comment

• Yes.

The letter states that "....You have received this because a visa is available or it will be available within the next 9 months.......".

Comment

• Hello imike,
                    Welcome to F3 corner. Please make sure that you mail or email the forms separately and make sure not to delay downloading the forms with cover letters yourself after each e-payment. It is good to know that NVC has started to send out DS 3032 forms once again after a 5 month break. I received my DS 3032 form back in Nov 2009 during the DS 3032 rush.

Comment

• Hello

Hello Imike1981!
                      Visa is available only when the priority date is current. Visa is available for the petitions filed before June 8, 2001. But when the pd in near or about 9 monts away ( NVC knows it) , then NVC starts sending Ds3032 papers.

Comment

• great news

Hi Guys,

If 5th April will become current date in Jan 2011, it's great news.

This means that PD will move 300 days( June 8 2001 to April 2002) in the year 2010.
                        Last edited by dsz; 04-19-2010, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rsc View Post
                          Dear MT

My PD is 6th July 2001. .
                          Hello rsc,
                          How are things progressing for you? Hope you have sent off all the paper works to NVC and have already received a completion notice from NVC. Make sure you let us know what is going on with your case. I think you are next in line to receive interview letter in this thread. The timing of that letter will tell the rest of us, approximately, when we may get our letter in our mail box.
                          Good luck
                          MT

Comment

• Dear mt2644

Dear mt2644

I could not reply you immediately as my net was not working since long time. Ya ! I have already submitted all my papers to NVC. But I got some query and I have to submit Passport Police Clearance certificate which i am trying to clear from my side. As soon as I get it from Passport office, i will again submit it to NVC. I was knowing that i hv to submit PASSPORT Police Clearance Certificate but our passport office is not providing without any notification from NVC. Now, i hv received email from NVC and on the basis of email, i will apply for the same. So, I think my case is little bit delay and you may get interview letter before me.

Dear mt, if my case is completed in NVC, will they inform us by email ?

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                            Hello rsc,
                            How are things progressing for you? Hope you have sent off all the paper works to NVC and have already received a completion notice from NVC. Make sure you let us know what is going on with your case. I think you are next in line to receive interview letter in this thread. The timing of that letter will tell the rest of us, approximately, when we may get our letter in our mail box.
                            Good luck
                            MT

Comment

• Hi,
                              Hope all goes well for you and fast. I did not get a documentarily finished notice myself but other people have mentioned receiving such a notice by email. I would try calling NVC every 10 days or so to check the message if I were you.

Comment

• My Husband just received a DS-3032 Form. He's priority date is March 2002 under the F3/Philippines Category. I read here that you only receive this form when your PD is current or about to be current. Is it possible for the VB's PD for F3 Philippines be jumping from May 1992 to March 2002 in the next 9 mos? That's like more than a year of PD for every month issue of VB.

Is this possible?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X