Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F3

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
    Can't tell you how happy I am for you KcKc. Best of luck.

MT
    MT,
    You should be getting it soon too. I will keep updating my progress. Thank you all members for this long journey.

Comment

• Congratulations KcKc

Originally posted by kckc View Post
      Any information/advice/questions etc for interview will be helpful & appreciated.
      Congratulations kckc...Goodluck with the interview. While reading few other posts, you need vaccination data for u & ur family. Also, proof of relationship between u & petitioner, proof of relationship between u & ur family(pictures,
      bills,statements etc..),copies of affidavit of support,copies of any documents u have already submitted to NVC(U will get original documents back @ the time of interview),Photographs(about 7) for each person,bank draft or however the consulate accepts payment, copy of medical reports(from consulate approved
      Dr or hospital).All the very best to u KcKc.

Comment

• how long will an AOS take for my mom and sis who are overseas...n e one know the process length?...or PD is Sept 21 2001...havent gotten any paper work or anything... i know the AOS start once our PD is current and we pay the AOS fee and fill out paper work bt wats the process length? any knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by prettybobgirl1 View Post
          how long will an AOS take for my mom and sis who are overseas...n e one know the process length?...or PD is Sept 21 2001...havent gotten any paper work or anything... i know the AOS start once our PD is current and we pay the AOS fee and fill out paper work bt wats the process length? any knows?
          If u r in the F3 Category,
          u shud have got the AOS & IV fee bill,choice of agent form a long time ago.
          Call NVC,speak to an operator.Give them ur case#,e-mail address and the petitioners email address. September 2001 pd will be current in August Visa Bulletin. So give NVC a call ASAP.Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
            Hi,I did answer your question in post 355. I hope it was useful.

It was useful. Just to replace some info on your reply. My wife will be the main sponsor who fills the I-864. My sister-in-law will fill I-864A, as she and my wife are in the same household. Is this right?

Secondly, I-864 and I864A are to be sent together with all the supporting documents and the Cover letter with the barcode to the NVC? Is this right.

Thanks for your advice.

Comment

• Originally posted by kckc View Post
              MT,
              You should be getting it soon too. I will keep updating my progress. Thank you all members for this long journey.
              Hello all,

I got my letter also. August 15th is my interview and have many questions which both of us, KcKc and I, will be asking. neets, let's go over the docs we need and post here for everyone to know what they need to take with them at the time of their interview.

MT

Comment

• Congratulations MT

Congratulations Mt and Goodluck with the interview. Kindly Tell us Which day of september is your PD. So that we can make prediction for August visa bullettin.

Thanks and Congratulation Once Again.

Comment

• MT Look Your Interview Date

Dear MT

Are you sure that your interview date is 15 August or you are not telling us the truth because 15 August is Sunday and one thing more on 15 August all embassies is India will be closed due to independence day.

Hahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                    Dear MT

Are you sure that your interview date is 15 August or you are not telling us the truth because 15 August is Sunday and one thing more on 15 August all embassies is India will be closed due to independence day.

Hahahahahahah
                    Maybe MT is located somewhere in the Middle East where they do open on Sunday.............

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                      Dear MT

Hahahahahahah
                      Hi all,

Yes Visjig is rigth, Iranians have their interviews in Abu Dhabi-UAE most of the time. Thank you SG and my PD is Sep 12 2001.
                      Last edited by mt2644; 06-26-2010, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• F3

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                        Hello all,

I got my letter also. August 15th is my interview and have many questions which both of us, KcKc and I, will be asking. neets, let's go over the docs we need and post here for everyone to know what they need to take with them at the time of their interview.

MT
                        Congratulations! I am really happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                          Hello all,

MT
                          Congratulations MT. Good luck with the interview process.

Comment

• Congratulations MT and KCKC!!!! Finally the long awaited letter has been received by you guys!!!!!! Good luck!! Thanks for all the information
                            MT after all it is possible for you to be in the USA for your kids to start school in September...the ball will soon be in your court.

Comment

• Thank you all for such kind words. I am sure you will all reach this point and feel somewhat relieved by receiving an interview date. We all love to work with some kind of deadline and this will be the only time in this process that you will actually be given a deadline to work with.

I am sure you will get to this point in time. Just remember that “this shall also pass” and you will get to the finish line.

Comment

• thnks twins!!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X