• I assume your pd is 8dec2003?

Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
      INTERVIEW date 30th Dec 2014. My waiting is over

Comment

• Originally posted by fortune View Post
        i assume your pd is 8dec2003?
        it is 8 dec 2003

Comment

• Thanks,so I am projecting no significant movement for F3 for next couple of months.
          it is 8 dec 2003

Comment

Thanks,so I am projecting no significant movement for F3 for next couple of months.
            How do you know that???

Comment

• The current Visa Date is Dec 8, 2003 and If 8 dec 2003 is getting IL now for end of December 2014. when do you think others after 8 dec would get their ILs , may be in January 2015, cuz we do not even have December visa dates yet.Let's pray that I could be wrong in this matter.
              Originally posted by RafaoNY View Post
              How do you know that???

Comment

The current Visa Date is Dec 8, 2003 and If 8 dec 2003 is getting IL now for end of December 2014. when do you think others after 8 dec would get their ILs , may be in January 2015, cuz we do not even have December visa dates yet.Let's pray that I could be wrong in this matter.
                According to me other December members have already got there IL, because I was one month late due to delay in paper work.

Comment

• Ok that explains ,
                  Thanks for clarification. do you know which of your friends from Dec 2003 got thei IL,
                  Based on that we can make predictions for December 2014 visa bulletin

According to me other December members have already got there IL, because I was one month late due to delay in paper work.

Comment

• Dec VB out

8th to 15th SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

• F4 pd: 13/09/2002.

Hey senior members here, I know this group is for F3 but as there is no thread for F4, I am writing here. My Pd is 13th sept 2002. My age is 22.
                      The details of my petition is:
                      Date of petition: 13/09/2002
                      Approved: 02/02/2010
                      My date of birth: 18/01/1992.
                      So, Can anyone help me with CSPA as my name is not included in the immigration list of my family.
                      Our next step is to pay IV fees ($325). But we havent because my parents are waiting for a possible solution to include my name in the IV invoice.
                      Can anyone help me?
                      I emailed NVC regarding CSPA, all i heard was this: Currently, this case cannot be reviewed for applicability of the Child Status Protection Act (CSPA), as there is no visa number available according to this case's priority date and visa category.
                      So, please help me as to what should i do?
                      The visa bulletin for Dec for F4 is 22nd Feb 2002.
                      So, how much more time to go?
                      PD: 13th sept 2002.
                      Category: F4.

Comment

• Originally posted by paseb View Post
                        8th to 15th SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
                        I am sick of waiting too, f..k this ****, life is passing, while we wait...moth..fuc...s, they don't care....

Comment

• Interview

Originally posted by zaga14 View Post
                          I am sick of waiting too, f..k this ****, life is passing, while we wait...moth..fuc...s, they don't care....

Hey People,

Well, we finally had our interviews today in London, and I think it went well.

Our interview was scheduled at 8:30am so we got there at about 7:45am, to meet quite a crowd. The next thing was quite the heavy rainfall and we were drenched within minutes. Finally we went through the initial registration and were ushered into the waiting room where we spent an hour waiting to be called. After we were called, we were in front of a screening staff who spent about 45 minutes looking through our entire documents. After that we were told to go back and wait for the interview.

About 30 mins later, we were called for the interview and we spent about 15 mins there. Questions were, petitioner's name? joint sponsor's name? how many people living with petitioner and where? when we intend to travel? Eventually, the interviewer told us that we were successful and that our application had been approved. He then said we would receive some documents which we were to take along, as well as those we won't open. We were so pleased because they didn't even ask us about pictures, etc.

But here's what I don't understand. I just looked at the website for checking the status of our application and what i'm seeing is Administrative Processing, which i don't understand. I thought I would see approved just like the guy said, or is this normal and it will soon change to approved like the guy said. Bcos I know this administrative processing can take a bit so anyone with this experience please share.

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                            Hey People,

Our interview was scheduled at 8:30am so we got there at about 7:45am, to meet quite a crowd. The next thing was quite the heavy rainfall and we were drenched within minutes. Finally we went through the initial registration and were ushered into the waiting room where we spent an hour waiting to be called. After we were called, we were in front of a screening staff who spent about 45 minutes looking through our entire documents. After that we were told to go back and wait for the interview.

About 30 mins later, we were called for the interview and we spent about 15 mins there. Questions were, petitioner's name? joint sponsor's name? how many people living with petitioner and where? when we intend to travel? Eventually, the interviewer told us that we were successful and that our application had been approved. He then said we would receive some documents which we were to take along, as well as those we won't open. We were so pleased because they didn't even ask us about pictures, etc.

But here's what I don't understand. I just looked at the website for checking the status of our application and what i'm seeing is Administrative Processing, which i don't understand. I thought I would see approved just like the guy said, or is this normal and it will soon change to approved like the guy said. Bcos I know this administrative processing can take a bit so anyone with this experience please share.

thanks
                            Congratulations Bubu!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                              Hey People,

thanks
                              Congrats, Bubu

I wish u all the best in States...

Comment

• We also had our interviews today and we are improved and co said we got our passports in 2 weeks thanks god

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X