All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by agata View Post
    Hey Rina 2004.I see you posted that your case is pending and you are waiting for a interview already.When did you receive first information like COA ? I know we are a few months apart (my pd dec 2004) and I still didn't receive a thing.You give me hope that I will receive something soon.Please let me know about your situation.Thank you
    I havn't recieved COA or any communication from NVC yet

Comment

• Guys, my PD november 2004.

Can we say that second half of year 2004 (july, august, september, october, november and december 2004) F3 beneficiaries (all of us with PD later than jun 2004) will receive anything from NVC in 2015? Anytime in 2015?
      Opinion?
      Thanx.

Comment

• Has anyone with PD June 2004 received COA yet?

Originally posted by zaga14 View Post
        Guys, my PD november 2004.

Can we say that second half of year 2004 (july, august, september, october, november and december 2004) F3 beneficiaries (all of us with PD later than jun 2004) will receive anything from NVC in 2015? Anytime in 2015?
        Opinion?
        Thanx.

Comment

• My PD 28 June 2004

Originally posted by fortune View Post
          Has anyone with PD June 2004 received COA yet?
          Hi,
          Yes I know a person whom PD is 05/06/2004 got COA on 18/08/2014 and his case has completed on 28/01/15.

Comment

• Anyone with Feb2004 PD

Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
            Hi,
            Yes I know a person whom PD is 05/06/2004 got COA on 18/08/2014 and his case has completed on 28/01/15.
            Hi Does anyone have PD Feb 2004. My sister got documentation complete email from NVC on Jan 1, 2015. No communication after that. Has anyone received anything else ? This is FB3 category India
            Last edited by bhaviman; 02-04-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• F3 category

somebody help to me to know,l have closed my documents on June 2008 and my aproved was in April 2010 and who said to me my documents start to count on 2008 or 2010,thnx

Comment

• Originally posted by Klodian Dimo View Post
                somebody help to me to know,l have closed my documents on June 2008 and my aproved was in April 2010 and who said to me my documents start to count on 2008 or 2010,thnx

Comment

• Fortune, did you received COA already?

- - - Updated - - -

Zaga14, what is your status? Did you get any **formation? My PD is Dec 2004, so im right after you! Im so stressed out. ..

Comment

• F3 category

Comment

• Unfortunately 2010

Comment

• Nope ,nothing received yet. my assumption is when Visa bulletin
                        reaches to March / April 1, I would receive COA., any thought, anyone?

Originally posted by agata View Post
                        Fortune, did you received COA already?

- - - Updated - - -

Zaga14, what is your status? Did you get any **formation? My PD is Dec 2004, so im right after you! Im so stressed out. ..

Comment

• Visa Bulletin out.

Visa Bulletin For March 2015

F3 22JAN04

Comment

• Originally posted by agata View Post
                            Fortune, did you received COA already?

- - - Updated - - -

Still waiting for COA...this is crazy, so close, so far we are..if they sending COA 6-9 months before PD become current, than i guess, i will receive COA at july 2015 (6 mts before - if NVC continue with 3wks per month tempo) or if i am lucky at april 2015. if i get COA - 9 mts in advance (of course, if NVC continue woth 3wks per month)....that`s all BIG - IF...We can just wait and be patient as much as we can....or we can go crazy

Comment

• I know, the waiting time is a torture...miss my family so much! The COA, isn't that 7-12 months before PD become current ?That is assumption of some of the members , but the weird thing is that Fortune didn't get COA jet...

Comment

• If anyone gets COA, they have light of hope from this cumbersome immigraton process.If you receive COA,that is the fisrt step to the hope and start seeing their dream come true..I hope my COA just arrive soon.......

Originally posted by agata View Post
                                I know, the waiting time is a torture...miss my family so much! The COA, isn't that 7-12 months before PD become current ?That is assumption of some of the members , but the weird thing is that Fortune didn't get COA jet...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X