All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello everyone. I am yash

My aunt has filed petition file of F4 category for my mom. The Petitioner name is Darshana Raval and her DOB is 7/01/1956 . And my mothers name is Vandana Thaker and her DOB is 5/03/1965 and she is real sister of Darshana raval. Darshana raval filed petition on 6 Aug 2002, and on June 5,2014 we received a letter telling your immigrant visa is now eligible for further processing at National Visa Centre. Now,

NVC Case number is BM **** **** *
    INVOICE ID NUMBER 18 **** ***
    BENEFECIARY ID NUMBER **** **

Now, the letter says to complete DS261 form and proceed further. But when we saw on site there were 3 names in it. My mothers name, fathers name and sisters name as she is below 21.
    My age is 22 and so it is considered as age out. That is true. So it was not there. On the contrary the person handling our documents calculated under cspa calculator and found that I am eligible under that law for visa.
    Here is the details.

DOB--- 11/25/1992
    PRIORITY DATE ----- 07/2002
    APPROVAL DATE OF PETITION-----9/11/2007
    VISA BULLETIN CURRENT DATE----- 12/22/2001
    PETITION DAYS PENDING-----2308 DAYS
    BENEFICIARY'S 21ST BIRTHDAY------ 11/25/2013

So when the petition was filed I was 9 years of age. So we have sent an application regarding cspa to nvc and I want to know what should we receive in terms of acceptance that our cspa is confirmed. I am very tensed and we have waited for this from 14 years. So please provide me further steps on how to go forward and how to handle and proceed to cspa. Please be needful friends. AND after confirming agent form how much time does it take to open the window for the fees of ds260 as it says pay now and when i select it again takes me to the same page . currently the priority date is march 2002 and my file is in august 2002. So how much approximate time will it take?

Comment

• f4 cspa struggler.

hello everyone.
      We have done affidavit of support and paid 88$ and now we are going to fill DS261. Since my name is not there in that name list when will my ds 261 be filled? I have notified nvc about my cspa and hence wanted to ask that when can a cspa applicant or the one who has not been included in list because of over age ds 261 be filled? And again in return of cspa request what does nvc reply as i have not got any confirmation. please guide me. MERRY CHRISTMAS .

Comment

• Happy New Year to everyone!! Hopefully we will get what we want in 2015!! Good Luck!!

Comment

• Please guide me . Please

can anyone guide me. please i am near to my priority date. Please be needful

Comment

• Originally posted by yash002 View Post
            can anyone guide me. please i am near to my priority date. Please be needful

Hi Yash,

I'm sorry but i don't have so much info on your request.

However, i do know that with CSPA, you are safe until December 2018, when you would no longer qualify under it. So it should be your prayer that your priority date becomes current before then.

Despite the above, you have to also note that from the day your priority date becomes current, you have one year to complete your application and enter the US. So you need to ensure that you move really fast with your documentation, before your PD becomes current. At the moment, you appear to be on course so wait for your application to come back from the NVC, and move from then. Unfortunately, I can't give you a timeline of how soon the NVC will get back to you on your CSPA application but you can research on other forums or the internet.

Although, if you have the time, you can review this entire forum posts from beginning, bcos i recall one or two members faced this issue and had it resolved in record time. Pay particular attention to Puddy.

Comment

• cspa continue

Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
              Hi Yash,

I'm sorry but i don't have so much info on your request.

However, i do know that with CSPA, you are safe until December 2018, when you would no longer qualify under it. So it should be your prayer that your priority date becomes current before then.

Despite the above, you have to also note that from the day your priority date becomes current, you have one year to complete your application and enter the US. So you need to ensure that you move really fast with your documentation, before your PD becomes current. At the moment, you appear to be on course so wait for your application to come back from the NVC, and move from then. Unfortunately, I can't give you a timeline of how soon the NVC will get back to you on your CSPA application but you can research on other forums or the internet.

Although, if you have the time, you can review this entire forum posts from beginning, bcos i recall one or two members faced this issue and had it resolved in record time. Pay particular attention to Puddy.
              Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate your help.
              I have completed my agent form and now waiting for payment to get invoiced. But after still after 10 days ds260 payment has not got invoiced. I read on post and it said about cspa that NVC doesnt respond until your priority date is current as on that day they decide. But for our safety we can send mail to nvc and at the time of interview we can say that we had already informed NVC. This is what I learned about cspa from this forum. But thank you so much BUBU for your help. I really need your guidance. So have i understood right?

Comment

• ds260 invoice issue/

With priority date shifting fast and on the contrary NVC is taking more than 10 days to invoice the payment of ds260. Still not able to pay. Priority date of feb 2015 is april 2002 and my petition date is august 2002. With three months to go, I am too slow in my process. Hope everything goes well. May be when my priority date becomes current. I will be left with the documentation

Comment

• vb feb15

Originally posted by yash002 View Post
                  With priority date shifting fast and on the contrary NVC is taking more than 10 days to invoice the payment of ds260. Still not able to pay. Priority date of feb 2015 is april 2002 and my petition date is august 2002. With three months to go, I am too slow in my process. Hope everything goes well. May be when my priority date becomes current. I will be left with the documentation
                  new vb 1jan 2015 very slow

Comment

• ds 260 invoice issue

Originally posted by chsingh View Post
                    new vb 1jan 2015 very slow
                    How much time does it take normally for invoice to get open of ds260. As with me it has taken more than 10 days.

Comment

• Anything new guys? My pd is Dec 2004.Is anyone close to this pd got some information? THANK YOU

Comment

• ds 260

I have done my coa on 28,Nov. With close to a month my payment window has not yet opened. Firstly it showed not invoiced and now it shows total fees paid equals zero. Has anyone encountered this prob?

Comment

• My pd sep 2004

Comment

• F3

Have u received anything ?such COA etc.

Originally posted by jess View Post
                            My pd sep 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Rina2004 View Post
                              I am new to tyour case is panding a forum. My pd is 22nd sept, 2004. Can anybody have idea when my case will open or by when visa will be availible
                              Hey Rina 2004.I see you posted that your case is pending and you are waiting for a interview already.When did you receive first information like COA ? I know we are a few months apart (my pd dec 2004) and I still didn't receive a thing.You give me hope that I will receive something soon.Please let me know about your situation.Thank you

Comment

• Nothing fortune..
                                Anyone recevied COA letter from aug-sep 2004..
                                Last edited by jess; 01-30-2015, 07:42 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X