Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel document number - first OR recent in the passport ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel document number - first OR recent in the passport ?

I am filing I-140 form, and I am confused about the travel document number I should provide in the form?

I have two travel document numbers included in the two U.S Visas in two passports ( first one is expired and I renewed it ). The first from 2009 and the second from 2013. So which travel document number should I use in the I-140 application?

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by nadin81 View Post
    I am filing I-140 form, and I am confused about the travel document number I should provide in the form?

I have two travel document numbers included in the two U.S Visas in two passports ( first one is expired and I renewed it ). The first from 2009 and the second from 2013. So which travel document number should I use in the I-140 application?

Thank you in advance.
    Here "travel document" means a non-passport travel document, like ones people can get from a country other than their country of citizenship because they are stateless or otherwise cannot get a passport for some reason.

If you entered on a passport, that question does not apply to you.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by nadin81 View Post

Thank you in advance.
      As above said, you don't need that. You will just have to fill in your passport number instead of the travel document number. It's just one or the other.
      Marriage AOS - 2018

4-10: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
      4-12: Arrived in Chicago
      4-14: Picked up by USCIS
      4-19: Email & text notifications received
      4-23: I-797 Receipts received
      4-27: Biometrics notice received
      5-10: Courtesy letter for I-693
      5-11: Biometrics completed
      6-04: Interview scheduled
      6-09: Received interview letter
      7-10: Interview complete & approved, status change to New Card being Produced
      7-13: Card was Mailed
      7-18: Green Card in Hand

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X