Collapse
13 results in 0.0022 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
i-140 filing x
  •  

• greenka
    started a topic Leaving the US while waiting for I-140?

Leaving the US while waiting for I-140?

Hi, can anybody share your experience and advice?

I submitted I-140 for EB2-NIW on May 2020 at Texas center and my case is still pending. I may need to leave the US for work around a month in July this year. I'm wondering is it ok for me to leave the US while my case for I-140 is pending?...
    See more | Go to post

• nadin81
    started a topic authorized signatory's contact information

authorized signatory's contact information

Hi,

I am filing form I-140 myself. I have a question about page 6- PART 8 ( Authorized Signatory's Contact Information ). Since I am filing myself, should the "authorized signatory contact information" be the same as the petitioner ? Please check the attached screenshot for...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by nadin81; 08-13-2018, 09:37 AM.

• nadin81
    started a topic Authorized Signatory's Title

Authorized Signatory's Title

Hi ,

Does the "Authorized Signatory's Title" in I-140 mean the marital status of the applicant? like Ms, Mr, Mrs...etc ( Please refer to the screenshot).

Thank you...
    See more | Go to post

• Travel document number - first OR recent in the passport ?

I am filing I-140 form, and I am confused about the travel document number I should provide in the form?

I have two travel document numbers included in the two U.S Visas in two passports ( first one is expired and I renewed it ). The first from 2009 and the second from 2013. So which...
    See more | Go to post

• From H1B to spouse GC: What to answer in Part 3 question of I-485?

Hi guys. Would really appreciate your help in this question:

Part 3: Question 1: Have you ever applied for an immigrant visa to obtain permanent resident status at a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate abroad?

I am on H1 B right now and my company is going to file I-140 soon....
    See more | Go to post

• banner
    started a topic EB3 required documents

EB3 required documents

What is all EB3 required documents, I've read the instructions some are clear but how to show that profession requires baccalaureate degree ?
    See more | Go to post

• I-140 pending - Got a RFE on the H1B extension -NEED HELP GUYS

Hi Folks,

Need your expertise and suggestions if any of you went through this before. PLEASE HELP and ADVISE

*** All at Nebraska ***
    I-140 submitted 2/27/2017 -Still Pending
    H-1B/I-94 expires 9/20/2017
    H-1B (I-129) extension submitted 6/10/2017...
    See more | Go to post

• Aby2016
    started a topic I-140 Employer's ability to pay

I-140 Employer's ability to pay

I work for a family company where the two owners have several LLCs in their names. One of the LLCs has employed me on a part-time H1B visa for almost a year. My PERM through that LLC has already been approved in December 2016 (filed in September 2016).

This brings us to the second stage...
    See more | Go to post

• EB1 Manager applying for I-140from India while on H1b to complete 365 day requirement

I worked in the Indian subsidiary as a Manager (Vice President) for 13 months before moving to parent company in USA on H1b, again as a Manager (Vice President). However, during the 13 months I had visited the US on work, due to which the total days working in India before starting on H1b falls short...
    See more | Go to post

• thushar
    started a topic Filing Address for I-140 with premium processing

Filing Address for I-140 with premium processing

Hi All,

I am going to file I-140 concurrently with I-907 (premium processing). I worked in NY before (until 2015 for about 3 years), but currently i live abroad. I do not have a permanent job offer, which is not required for petitions on EB-1A Extraordinary Ability category. Could anyone...
    See more | Go to post

• hemantcalifornia
    started a topic Past Experience Letters

Past Experience Letters

I have filed for GC in EB2 category. My PERM is approved and I am working towards filing my I-140.

One of my employer is refusing to provide a job verification letter. I have a relieving letter from them though, which lists dates and design BUT doesn't list my job duties.
    See more | Go to post

• vijayalayan83
    started a topic Employer not sharing I-140 case receipt #

Employer not sharing I-140 case receipt #

Guys,

I know my employer has filed I-140 (I paid the expenses for it) 2 months ago. I have been asking (requesting!!) for I-140 receipt # , they are not sharing it with me.

Is there anyway to figure out the receipt Number. Based on my locality, they would have likely...
    See more | Go to post

• mks.aub
    started a topic Is it recommended to file I-140 alone with L1A visa

Is it recommended to file I-140 alone with L1A visa

Hello,

I have my L1A visa approved and currently i am in USA.

My employer is willing to process the GC but they are not ready for paying.

I will have to pay for the fees.

Q1. Is it recommended to file I-140 alone first?

Q2. Can...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X