X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lek2012
    replied
    Originally posted by vishal2011 View Post
    lek2012 - do you have any update after you raise SR for 140?
    No, i haven't heard anything. When we submitted the request, the message said we should hear something by Aug 26th. We are planning to ask the attorney to raise a SR now.

Leave a comment:

• vishal2011
    replied
    Originally posted by lek2012 View Post

Thank you. i did the raise the SR few days ago before i found out about this piece of info. I couldn't find any option to cancel the SR so i let it be.
    Any update please after you raised SR?

Leave a comment:

• vishal2011
    replied
    lek2012 - do you have any update after you raise SR for 140?

Leave a comment:

• lek2012
    replied
    Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
    Hi,
    As a beneficiary, you have all the rights to know the status of petition.. I would say, If you can able to raise the request, Please go ahead. If your Employer will be helping then go via Employer or Attorney.
    Either way is better and ultimate target is to know the status.
    All the best.
    Thanks
    Thank you. i did the raise the SR few days ago before i found out about this piece of info. I couldn't find any option to cancel the SR so i let it be.

Leave a comment:

• rkk09
    replied
    Hi,
    As a beneficiary, you have all the rights to know the status of petition.. I would say, If you can able to raise the request, Please go ahead. If your Employer will be helping then go via Employer or Attorney.
    Either way is better and ultimate target is to know the status.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• lek2012
    replied
    Originally posted by rkk09 View Post
    Hi,
    Service request can be done either beneficiary or applicant or representatives? For I-140 petition enquiry, better Employer or Attorney raise the service request. Even beneficiary raises SR, it will not impact. But, they may have more information than us.
    Thanks
    Thank you. I was able to raise a SR myself but then in some forums, I read that SR for I-140 it has to be raised by employer or attorney and not by petitioner.
    There was no option to clarify that when we were raising an SR ourselves. It just got me worried of any adverse impact.

Leave a comment:

• rkk09
    replied
    Hi,
    Service request can be done either beneficiary or applicant or representatives? For I-140 petition enquiry, better Employer or Attorney raise the service request. Even beneficiary raises SR, it will not impact. But, they may have more information than us.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• lek2012
    replied
    Hi, Was the SR for I-140 raised by attorney or by self?

Leave a comment:

• Lala1989
    replied
    Hi cowboy, can you give us an update? My I-140 was approved early April 2021 and now I’m waiting for an interview appointment to get my green card. Have you received a letter with an interview date yet? If so, how long did it take or how long have you been waiting?

Leave a comment:

• cowboy370
    replied
    Hi all - sorry I didn't provide an update. My I-140 was approved in early July 2020. So it took 12 months. I ended up doing a service enquiry in May, and I think it did help. I would highly recommend you do it if your case falls outside of the normal processing times (and I know the range is so wide).

Now I'm waiting for the I-485 (AOS) - the delay continues....

Leave a comment:

• PS2015
    replied
    Today my application has been approved.

PD- 29 Jan 2020
    Approval - 14 Dec 2020

it took almost 10.5 months !!

Leave a comment:

• PS2015
    replied
    Not yet !!

Leave a comment:

• kaitly
    replied
    Did you submit a service request and receive a reply?

Leave a comment:

• PS2015
    replied
    Wanted to check if you guys received approval by now? I’m Jan 2020 case and stuck with Texas center with no luck so far !! Pls advise

Leave a comment:

• ShanG
    replied
    Hey Punishka_17 and C R,

My lawyer advised me to submit a SR. Apparently, he submitted one for me. However, no updates yet.

Lets hope for some communication soon

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X