Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I140 - EB1C - Nebraska processing times.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that a few I-140 cases getting approved yesterday and day before who had applied in Jan-2021 through NSC. I think the Jan-2021 cases should be approved soon, within the next few weeks, atleast by the looks of it

Comment

Originally posted by shiva_82 View Post

Yes, I got my notice on Mar 10th but the received date is listed as the same date in which it was delivered to Nebraska.
      The received date is the receipt date using which we can try and raise a SR. My notice data is March the 11th, 2021. I am sure NSC is going to have a bunch of SRs raised within the next couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by L1A_asp View Post
        filed concurrently with AoS on 07/02/2021 to nebraska - No updates so far
        is you EAD approved ?

Comment

Originally posted by par_rathin View Post

The received date is the receipt date using which we can try and raise a SR. My notice data is March the 11th, 2021. I am sure NSC is going to have a bunch of SRs raised within the next couple of days
          I have a sneaky feeling that Nebraska's processing time for EB1 is going to shift outward...! Sigh.

I just hope I get to see an approval soon.
          | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

the USCIS app has a search feature where you can put in your receipt number and it will show you up to 500 other case statuses. I was annoyed that mine has been sitting at "fingerprinted taken" for 7 months, yet I see another one that has been sitting in the same state for nearly 10 months. of course it doesn't show any mitigating information, perhaps just an indication of exactly how slowly things are moving
            EB1C (approved I-140)
            Package : I-131, I-485, I-765, I-693
            02/01/21 - Day 0 - sent to Phoenix
            02/02/21 - Day 1 - Delivered - signed by F.Brown
            04/02/21 - Day 60 - NOA Received for I-485, I-131, I-765
            04/02/21 - Day 60 - Transfer to Nebraska
            06/29/21 - Day 147 - Fingerprints Taken
            10/01/21 - Day 242 - EAD/AP Combo Card in hand
            07/07/22 - Day 521 - Transfer to Missouri
            07/13/22 - Day 527 - RFE for new I-693
            08/03/22 - Day 548 - New I-693 sent
            08/22/22 - Day 567 - New Card is being produced!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twisted-pixel View Post
              the USCIS app has a search feature where you can put in your receipt number and it will show you up to 500 other case statuses. I was annoyed that mine has been sitting at "fingerprinted taken" for 7 months, yet I see another one that has been sitting in the same state for nearly 10 months. of course it doesn't show any mitigating information, perhaps just an indication of exactly how slowly things are moving
              Interesting. Can you please share more details about how to check this status of 500 application statuses closest to yours?

Comment

here's just a random sample and you can see that there are many I-485 applications stuck at "finger prints were taken". As I said, there are no other details available and no order to it at all, so you can't read too much into it

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2919.png
Views:	564
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	777125
                EB1C (approved I-140)
                Package : I-131, I-485, I-765, I-693
                02/01/21 - Day 0 - sent to Phoenix
                02/02/21 - Day 1 - Delivered - signed by F.Brown
                04/02/21 - Day 60 - NOA Received for I-485, I-131, I-765
                04/02/21 - Day 60 - Transfer to Nebraska
                06/29/21 - Day 147 - Fingerprints Taken
                10/01/21 - Day 242 - EAD/AP Combo Card in hand
                07/07/22 - Day 521 - Transfer to Missouri
                07/13/22 - Day 527 - RFE for new I-693
                08/03/22 - Day 548 - New I-693 sent
                08/22/22 - Day 567 - New Card is being produced!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twisted-pixel View Post
                  here's just a random sample and you can see that there are many I-485 applications stuck at "finger prints were taken". As I said, there are no other details available and no order to it at all, so you can't read too much into it

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2919.png
Views:	564
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	777125
                  Thanks. I'm which app are you seeing this?

Comment

My 140 EB1C is pending with Nebraska.
                    PD 7/27/2021.

Comment

Writing to get an opinion
                      I am on a L1 visa and my wife and kids on L2. Some time late last year, we got our L visa's extended. We have also applied for I485, 765 & 131 and have the 765s and 131s approved. If my wife and kids travel to India for a short visit (3-4 months), will they need visa stamping in India even though they have 765/131 combo card in hand? Responses would be much appreciated.
                      Thanks in advance

Comment

Writing to get an opinion
                        I am on a L1 visa and my wife and kids on L2. Some time late last year, we got our L visa's extended. We have also applied for I485, 765 & 131 and have the 765s and 131s approved. If my wife and kids travel to India for a short visit (3-4 months), will they need visa stamping in India even though they have 765/131 combo card in hand? Responses would be much appreciated.
                        Thanks in advance
                        They don't need to get stamping. They can travel back with their EAD/AP card. Please note that return on an AP will involve secondary inspection at the port of entry which is an additional step but should be alright.

Comment

They don't need to get stamping. They can travel back with their EAD/AP card. Please note that return on an AP will involve secondary inspection at the port of entry which is an additional step but should be alright.
                          Thank you

Comment

Any update on I-140 anyone or still status quo?

Comment

Any update on I-140 anyone or still status quo?
                              Still waiting...

My case is beyond the case processing timelines. I raised a service request but have no hopes. My lawyer says that they are really badly backlogged and I wouldn't really hope anything moving quickly. Didn't help.

Comment

Still waiting...

My case is beyond the case processing timelines. I raised a service request but have no hopes. My lawyer says that they are really badly backlogged and I wouldn't really hope anything moving quickly. Didn't help.
                                I finally got a RFE after waiting for an update for 1+ years.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X