No announcement yet.

AOS fee paid & form sent/received.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NVC does not normally "respond" in any way when the DS-260 is completed. You can proceed with submitting sponsorship and civil documents, but I don't believe your Priority Date will be available for another two years. The only advantage to submitting your sponsorship and civil documents now is that you then become "documentarily qualified," though updated sponsorship documents will be needed at your eventual Embassy interview.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Honeyk View Post
    Thanks sir rayb.sir should i now submit AOS form. And i have submitted DS-260 since may 2015 but NVC has not responded yet. Plz tell how much time nvc takes to process DS260.another thing i want to ask is that my mom is not in US for a long time can this thing effect my immegration case

Comment

When i login my case id i find these details there

Transaction Date Service Amount Payment Status
      Select 15-JUL-2010 11:50 AOS $70.00 PAID
      Select 09-SEP-2010 10:38 IV $404.00 PAID

Sir i dont have any know how about these thing because my mom went in USA and filed petition for me through some visa advisor agent.now she is here in pakistan for a long time.plz guide me according to above info and email now what should i do next.thanks

Comment

NVC Processing

Hi, I got letter from NVC to start processing for F4 category visa for my brother and his family. as a part of process need to chose an agent and pay AOS fees. on a fees page, I only see my brother and his wife but don't see his two son (who are now 23 and 26 years old). Does anyone know if NVC has removed their name from petition because they passed 21 years? I believe there is a CSPA law for age out to allow kids to join parents even after 21 years. Do I need to send a request to have their names added to Petition or when I fill our application form and pay processing fees their names will appear and consulate will decide when they go for interview whether they qualify for CSPA Age Out law. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks,

Comment

Urgent I-130 question

Hi all
          Urgent question for you please
          ...my husband got his green card 4 years ago and each year would visit the US to keep within the rules until me and our daughters I-130 visa completes.
          The last two times the immigration officers have given him a final warning.
          We have petitions have been approved and currently waiting to submit our IV applications so we are very close to the end of the Green Card process.

Question: we are planning to immediately move to New Jersey once we all have green cards. But my husband is worried if he goes this year for the yearly stamp (by Oct 3rd) then his green card may be taken away.
          Should he go or should we wait and all go together once we our process completes?

And if he does not go within the year does it effect our Green Card process?

Please could someone advice ASAP?

Thank you

SKPUK

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X