F-4 With Priority Dates in Sep-Oct 2003 India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total visas..

By the way, how many visas they are supposed to issue in a Fiscal year for F4 India?

Originally posted by aniishp View Post
    Thanks for the reply. My PD is 28Jan’04. When Do you think my interview can be scheduled as per your calculations? I expect to be in March or April. Am I right or I am expecting too much???

Comment

• As per law, they can issue only 4,555 F4 visa per FY per country. However, it can be increased if there is spillover from another F category which has unused Visa numbers (This usually happens towards 4th quarter of FY).

As per my assumption, your might get interview in Mar-Apr or Jul-Aug.

By the way, how many visas they are supposed to issue in a Fiscal year for F4 India?

Comment

• No Kotha, it doesn't work like that. As per law, Numbers are limited to per country and per category and they transfer the numbers if any category has unused number only towards end (4th quarter) of FY.

Per say, if they received documents of 10k people till June 2004. They are not going to issue visa to all of them. As I said its Visa number game. Once they reach the cap for FY, its done for FY and remaining people have to wait till next FY.

Originally posted by kotha View Post
        what is the total no. of visa for one FY. The movement will slow down from May '18 by then little movement will be there. I think they will clear till June 2004 PD as they have collected the documents and they know how many of them are in queue.

Your experience/ knowledge will be anticipated.

Comment

• Visas

Appreciate your reply Mr. Popat, in last FY, the PD moved 10 months and (considering 15th dec’03 as PD) in this FY, PD moved only 2.5 months only. And we should be already worried about the future movements? BTW, can you tell, how many total visas issued in last couple of FYs (year wise)for F4 India?

Originally posted by Popat View Post
          No Kotha, it doesn't work like that. As per law, Numbers are limited to per country and per category and they transfer the numbers if any category has unused number only towards end (4th quarter) of FY.

Per say, if they received documents of 10k people till June 2004. They are not going to issue visa to all of them. As I said its Visa number game. Once they reach the cap for FY, its done for FY and remaining people have to wait till next FY.
          - - - Updated - - -

Also, can you tell us where & how can we find the monthswise issuance of F4 India visas ..

Appreciate your reply Mr. Popat, in last FY, the PD moved 10 months and (considering 15th dec’03 as PD) in this FY, PD moved only 2.5 months only. And we should be already worried about the future movements? BTW, can you tell, how many total visas issued in last couple of FYs (year wise)for F4 India?

Comment

• No Anish. If you go back further to May 2016 bulletin PD was 22-Jul-03. Then PD retrogressed for remaining FY 2016. At the start of FY 2017, It took 6 month to reach the same PD 22 Jul-03 in Mar 2017 bulletin and moved to 22-Sep-03 in Aug 2017 and retrogressed in Sep.

So PD moved just 2 month in FY 2017. I hope you are getting what I just explained.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, can you tell us where & how can we find the monthswise issuance of F4 India visas ..

Comment

• I was mentioning about a year before last as last year was really exceptional (as restrogation happens only rarely, in past FYs) because of restrogation.

Anyways, as mentioned in my previous communication, my PD is 28th Jan’04. (Which is just 6 weeks away from current PD, considering 15 December in January bulletin) Should I be worried for a longer wait ? Especially considering your number of visas issued concern.

Also let me know how to find out monthwise issuance of visas.

Again, thanks for your replies.

No Anish. If you go back further to May 2016 bulletin PD was 22-Jul-03. Then PD retrogressed for remaining FY 2016. At the start of FY 2017, It took 6 month to reach the same PD 22 Jul-03 in Mar 2017 bulletin and moved to 22-Sep-03 in Aug 2017 and retrogressed in Sep.

So PD moved just 2 month in FY 2017. I hope you are getting what I just explained.

Comment

• As I said earlier, your might get interview in Mar-Apr or Jul-Aug.

You have to dig in statistics on travel.state.gov to find out monthly visa issuance.

I was mentioning about a year before last as last year was really exceptional (as restrogation happens only rarely, in past FYs) because of restrogation.

Anyways, as mentioned in my previous communication, my PD is 28th Jan’04. (Which is just 6 weeks away from current PD, considering 15 December in January bulletin) Should I be worried for a longer wait ? Especially considering your number of visas issued concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by aniishp View Post
                  I was mentioning about a year before last as last year was really exceptional (as restrogation happens only rarely, in past FYs) because of restrogation.

Hi, Anil my PD is 20th Jan. we both may get IL together. Let's cross our fingers. you are in Mumbai or Delhi?

Comment

• Mumbai, what do you think, when should we get it? I am positive that we should get it in March as we are just 6 weeks away and we have waited for a long time I am Anish from Baroda, where are you from?

Originally posted by kotha View Post
                    Hi, Anil my PD is 20th Jan. we both may get IL together. Let's cross our fingers. you are in Mumbai or Delhi?

Comment

• Originally posted by aniishp View Post
                      Mumbai, what do you think, when should we get it? I am positive that we should get it in March as we are just 6 weeks away and we have waited for a long time I am Anish from Baroda, where are you from?
                      we can talk on my email [email protected]. I am from Delhi

Comment

• Do I need to submit (I-864 A) form for my sibling immigration visa interview? I am only using my income because my wife has been House wife from last 10 years. I sent o ly I-864 to NVC; but not I-864 A. Is my sibling needs to bring (I-864 A) with them in immigration interview?

Comment

• Skip

Any particular reason why you skipped May/ June??

As I said earlier, your might get interview in Mar-Apr or Jul-Aug.

You have to dig in statistics on travel.state.gov to find out monthly visa issuance.

Comment

• Well, If you filed taxes as married jointly and you are only bread winner. I don't think you need to file I-864A as your wife is not earning.

If she would be earning and included to your tax filings as married jointly, then I believe you would have to file I-864A.

This is just my understanding and not the legal advice. I hope this helps.

Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
                            Do I need to submit (I-864 A) form for my sibling immigration visa interview? I am only using my income because my wife has been House wife from last 10 years. I sent o ly I-864 to NVC; but not I-864 A. Is my sibling needs to bring (I-864 A) with them in immigration interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Popat View Post
                              Well, If you filed taxes as married jointly and you are only bread winner. I don't think you need to file I-864A as your wife is not earning.

If she would be earning and included to your tax filings as married jointly, then I believe you would have to file I-864A.

This is just my understanding and not the legal advice. I hope this helps.
                              Thank you for your response. I am really appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popat View Post
                                As I said earlier, your might get interview in Mar-Apr or Jul-Aug.

Sir are you already migrated to US ? when is your PD? from where are you getting all these datas?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X