Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all,

Has anyone been successful in expediting interview at Mumbai consulate recently?

Comment

• Got a VAC appointment in Mumbai for IR5. We already completed VAC in April 2021 in Delhi. Do we need to do it again before the Mumbai IV?

Comment

• kemnm whats your DQ date ?

Comment

• Has anyone received or heard of any new interviews this week for IR5? The last known DQ date was March 17th 2020. If anyone received interview letter, please share on this thread and mention your DQ date please!!!!! Thank you.

Comment

• Hi All, Today (11/12/2021) I got the interview date, December 3, 2021 and my DQ date was March 24, 2020. Thank you.

Comment

• Interviews have moved to DQ date April 8 th 2020. Any news from others with April DQ? Please update.
              Harinder dhindsa
              rajvk
              ​​​​​​​Hgpatel
              jass26

Comment

• IR5_2020 not yet april 22 DQ 2020.
                who received interview letter on 8 April 2020 DQ ?

Comment

• DQ April 13 202O. The case is still at NVC. Anyone with April 2020 DQ got an interview?

Comment

• latest DQ is April 8th 2020 for one of our members. So far from our tracker, it seems that interviews are scheduled only once per month around first week of each month. In September and October the movement was only 1week so it is unpredictable. This month DQ moved from March 17th 2020 to April 8th 2020. Based on this trend, people with DQ date later in April may receive interview letter in early December/January. Please update here as you receive interview letter. . All the best to everyone!!
                    atinpatel
                    Harinder dhindsa
                    Hgpatel
                    Your guys please update us for sure in December!!!

Comment

• My application is DQ in Oct 2020, and still waiting for interview! Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by IR5_2020_help View Post
                        My application is DQ in Oct 2020, and still waiting for interview! Thank you
                        When (in which month) do you expect to receive the Interview Letter ?

Comment

• My father DQ is March 25th 2020, Still waiting for the interview email. And I don't know why Mumbai, why not other consulates in India handle IE5 ?.

Comment

• tkothand your Father case is Near for interview. March DQ interviews going on May be End of this month or Dec First week your Interview email you received, kindly confirm after your Received Your Interview letter.
                            thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by tkothand View Post
                              My father DQ is March 25th 2020, Still waiting for the interview email. And I don't know why Mumbai, why not other consulates in India handle IE5 ?.
                              I understand that 8th April DQ has already received interview letter . May be you get IL shortly . Best wishes.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SG2020;n773555]

I understand that 8th April DQ has already received interview letter . May be you get IL shortly . Best wishes.
                                [/
                                For information⬇️

1. Number of IV applicants whose cases are documentarily complete at NVC and ready for interview as of October 31 = 490089

2. Number of documentarily complete IV applicants scheduled for November 2021 interview appointments = 28964

3. Number of eligible IV applicants still pending the scheduling of an interview after November 2021 appointment scheduling was completed = 461125

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X