Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear friends.just got mail.DQ 21st April,2021 and interview on 6th July 2022 for me and my wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sect8 View Post
      Dear friends.just got mail.DQ 21st April,2021 and interview on 6th July 2022 for me and my wife.
      Dear Sect8, great news. Heartiest Congratulations. Hoping to hear from many more members of this Forum. Best wishes to all.

Comment

• I finally received the IL for my mom and the interview is scheduled for July 6.

but, wondering if someone could guide me how to reschedule the appointment and is there any downside of doing that, please ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tooolong View Post
          I finally received the IL for my mom and the interview is scheduled for July 6.

but, wondering if someone could guide me how to reschedule the appointment and is there any downside of doing that, please ?
          f

for the sake of forum readers - DQ date March 25 2021

Comment

• I am still waiting. No IL yet. DQ date is March 26 2021.

Comment

• Finally got visa interview date for my parents. DQ Dec 11,2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sect8 View Post
                Dear friends.just got mail.DQ 21st April,2021 and interview on 6th July 2022 for me and my wife.
                1) Could someone describe or give me a link to any post that describes the process that needs to be followed after getting IL. My mom is based in New Delhi. How ervi days before the Mumbai interview date should one get a) finger print appontment b) medical checkup appointment.

2) Also, need information on hwo to postpone the Mumbai Consulate Interview to a later date?

Comment

• Originally posted by cpandya View Post
                  Finally got visa interview date for my parents. DQ Dec 11,2020.
                  did you get organically ? or did you email/call NVC or us embassy india?

Comment

• Originally posted by shrutipshah View Post

Although the question is not for me, but I only got an Interview scheduled email for my mom's case which has DQ date of Mar 25, 2021.

Comment

• [QUOTE=tooolong;n783527]

1) Could someone describe or give me a link to any post that describes the process that needs to be followed after getting IL. My mom is based in New Delhi. How ervi days before the Mumbai interview date should one get a) finger print appontment b) medical checkup appointment.

You need to follow the links mentioned in Mumbai embassy website which leads to ustraveldocs for biometric scheduling. Medical checkup should be around 10 days before and fingerprint can be 1 day before. You will get the report for medical examination on same day but sometimes they need additional tests.

Comment

• Received IL on May 23rd, interview scheduled for July 6th. DQ date April 23rd 2021,

Comment

• Thanks AlienKanpur for perfect prediction. Today received Interview schedule for my father. DQ date 19th April 2021. Interview scheduled 6th July 2022

Comment

• I know there is lot of useful information posted on this forum which I have been following from long time. However, since I got IL for my father today for 6th July 2022. Can you guys please help me to know how to book the Medical and Biometrics appointment for my father. He lives in Delhi. Also in previous post I read somewhere that I can't try booking appointment multiple times since it lock the account. I will appreciate if someone can share their experience again.

Comment

• Originally posted by shrutipshah View Post

Organically..

Comment

• Heartiest Congratulations to all those who got the IL. Some members are contemplating postponing the date for the interview. Let me inform you that the NVC strongly discourages rescheduling of the appointment. Once the ILs are sent out NVC transfers the files to the consulate. Rescheduling has to be done on the Mumbai website. There is a link in the IL through which you register and schedule your biometric appointment. As you go through the process you will find a link for rescheduling. But again, I need to caution that getting a date for the interview, in the near future, may be very difficult. Best wishes to all.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X