Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My parents had interview on Sep 29 and they got the visa delivered to their home in Chandigarh on Oct 1st. Just 2 days! I didn’t get any email for tracking. CGI website is still showing that passport is being processed for delivery.

Comment

• Originally posted by djx98 View Post
      My parents had interview on Sep 29 and they got the visa delivered to their home in Chandigarh on Oct 1st. Just 2 days! I didn’t get any email for tracking. CGI website is still showing that passport is being processed for delivery.
      heartiest congratulations. It seems that the consulate has speeded up their processing. Best wishes to you for your parents travel to USA and to all in waiting.

Comment

• Hello everyone, Does the Interview Letter come by post mail or do we have to get the print out of the IL in email?

Comment

• Originally posted by trader01 View Post
          Hello everyone, Does the Interview Letter come by post mail or do we have to get the print out of the IL in email?
          No hard copies are sent. Email is sent to the beneficiary and the petitioner (also attorney if applicable). The print out of the email is accepted both for the Biometric as well as the medical examination. Best wishes.

Comment

• Question on IR5 interview in mumbai . My mother received an interview letter for Nov in mumbai consulate. When i go this page https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...MB-Mumbai.html , the first section it says i need to schedule a biometric appointement . Is this needed for IR5

Comment

• Originally posted by ADKam99 View Post
              My mother’s DQ date is 26th February 2022. Have not received the interview letter yet. Any idea when I should expect to get it?
              After looking at the google tracking sheet I am worried that I may have overlooked the email. But I don’t see any message since the DQ message in ceac site.
              Hi - can you please let me know which google sheet are you referring to?

Comment

• I also see a couple of individuals with a DQ date of June 6th and 7th 2022 getting IL - https://www.immihelp.com/forum/immig...fc-appointment
                Last edited by gc_check; 10-03-2022, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapnaanagol View Post

No
                  Thank you Madamji.

Comment

• Originally posted by lakpavi1981 View Post
                    Question on IR5 interview in mumbai . My mother received an interview letter for Nov in mumbai consulate. When i go this page https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...MB-Mumbai.html , the first section it says i need to schedule a biometric appointement . Is this needed for IR5
                    Yes, you must schedule biometric before interview date.

Comment

• Hello everyone, anyone who entered the US recently, would love to hear their POE experience. It would be very helpful for the rest of us who are about to go through the POE.

Comment

• Originally posted by zakasbanda View Post

Hi - can you please let me know which google sheet are you referring to?
                        IR5 Interview Dates Tracker - Google Sheets

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanaya View Post
                          What is the source of the sheet? Where you got it from? Looks like anyone can update

Comment

• Hi All,
                            I applied for my parent IR5 visa and got the IL. Consular interview is scheduled for November 22, 22022. I was booking the OFC appointment. I started with my fathers information in passport details section and added my mother in dependent section, I scheduled the appointment for November 21, 2022. Both are in Mumbai. I got the confirmation email which lists both my parents name, DS-260 numbers and UID. I was wondering if I need to scheduled my mothers appointment separately. I called the customer support to check, they said to email, I emailed and their response was very generalized, nothing related to my query. Does anyone know? The support person also mentioned that he does not see any appointment booked for my parents. So I am not sure what is going on. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

Per the instructions in appointment letter email, I'm trying to schedule a biometrics appointment. I've created login and setup profile at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/. However, on this website, if I select Schedule Appointment and follow through the instructions, it suggest contacting the support at step 7. I'm not sure whether I've selected something incorrectly or doing something completely wrong that ended-up giving this message (see screenshot below). This website is not very intuitive. Has anyone see issue like this in the past? Please suggest/share if you have any insights.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	880
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	789577

Comment

• Originally posted by saba22 View Post
                                Hello Everyone,

Per the instructions in appointment letter email, I'm trying to schedule a biometrics appointment. I've created login and setup profile at https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/. However, on this website, if I select Schedule Appointment and follow through the instructions, it suggest contacting the support at step 7. I'm not sure whether I've selected something incorrectly or doing something completely wrong that ended-up giving this message (see screenshot below). This website is not very intuitive. Has anyone see issue like this in the past? Please suggest/share if you have any insights.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	28.1 KB ID:	789577
                                If you are booking for IR5 category, you should select Visa Category ALL Immigrant (first option) and on next page IR5, and so on. see the picture

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X