Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dq05jan2021 View Post
    Hello Group

do anybody get IL for December 2020 or January 2021
    Please upload to help us!!!

Thank you
    Nope - we all are on HOLD.
    Last update was on March 31 - with all DQ date up to Mid December 2020. No update since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOMO216 View Post

Nope - we all are on HOLD.
      Last update was on March 31 - with all DQ date up to Mid December 2020. No update since then.
      Let us hope that there is some activity in the next week. I was hopeful that the next set of ILs would take us to the end of January. We have no choice other then to wait. Best wishes to all of us.

Comment

• For those who successfully entered US with a valid IV, how much time does it take to get SSN and GC in mail? Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by nick0379 View Post
          For those who successfully entered US with a valid IV, how much time does it take to get SSN and GC in mail? Thank you!
          My sister got her passport duly stamped by January 20, she paid for the GC soon thereafter. She entered the US on February 23. SSN arrived in about three weeks. The GC is expected in the next two weeks.

Comment

• Question regarding blank last name in the passport & first name is "given name and middle name" but in I-130, we used last name as LNU (last name unknown) and First name as matching in the passport as "given name and middle name" . That is what we used for DS-260 too. Anyone having experience with it for finger printing, interview and future travel....typically in past have been matching air ticket with passport.

Will there be any challenge for finger printing for consular processing appointment? For visitor visa appointment few years back, we were told to use first name as "FNU" and last name as "given name and middle name".
            Last edited by ms20xx; 04-17-2022, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Does https://ceac.state.gov updates the status when Interview Letters are sent out? I am tracking this from US for my mother-in-law file. Do we receive notification in mail in US as well or is it only IL (physical letter) in India is the method of communication?

Comment

Does https://ceac.state.gov updates the status when Interview Letters are sent out? I am tracking this from US for my mother-in-law file. Do we receive notification in mail in US as well or is it only IL (physical letter) in India is the method of communication?
                Notification will come as email, to the Petitioner and to the Beneficiary as well. It can be accessed from anywhere in the world provided there is net connection.

Comment

• I wonder what is really happening. NVC / Mumbai Consulate, seems to be busy with some other cases. No movement in the IR5 cases for the last 18 days as per the updates posted in this forum. We still have the bulk of this week and then the next one. Let us hope that petitioners with DQ date upto January 21, might still get the IL for interviews in May 22. Best wishes to one and all. Hoping for some activity to be visible tomorrow.

Comment

• So true,its dissappointing...how long to wait!!!

Comment

• Just Received Interview Letter email couple of hours ago. Interview Schedule on May 6, 2022. DQ was December 23, 2020.

Comment

• My parents got appointment on May 13.
                        Father dq date was Jan 11 and mother dq dates on March 21.

In the interview email, I only got my father name at the begining and my mother name as a additional member.Will I receive seperate email for my mother as well?

Only family members listed below in the "Additional Applicants" section who are intending to immigrate at this time must appear at the Embassy/Consulate General on the appointment date

Comment

• Just received interview letter for May 04. Going to CGI website does not show me anything on how to schedule biometric? Not sure how to book it.

Comment

• Received IL on 12th May for Dq 5th Jan.2020

Comment

Just Received Interview Letter email couple of hours ago. Interview Schedule on May 6, 2022. DQ was December 23, 2020.
                              Excellent. This is what everybody was eagerly waiting to hear. Congratulations MOMO216.
                              So it has reached to 23rd Dec.2020. Hope has revived now. Others who got IL, please let us also know so that we may also celebrate it along with you.
                              As assumed earlier there may not be many immigrant cases (DQDs) during Dec-Mar 2021 as COVID was in its fullest swing and hence lockdown at offices of different activities of visa processing.
                              Last edited by GeoMac; 04-19-2022, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dq05jan2021 View Post
                                Received IL on 12th May for Dq 5th Jan.2020
                                Congratulations dear DQ05jan2021. That’s great news.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X