Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Our case is approved in NVC 5 months ago. No information from the Mumbai US Embassy on the interview for greencard for my parent. Anyone in the same situation as me? Has anyone received notice of greencard interview at Mumbai us consulate recently?

I have applied for my wife "I-130, Petition for Alien Relative"
    Her file in NVC (was qualified on Feb 2020)
    I am still having for "Interview Letter" from NVC

I called US embassy yesterday, they told me. US Embassy (Mumbai) will resume from Jan 1st, 2021

Comment

I haven’t heard that they are processing IR5 as of now. Did you get any updates? I believe the consulate is not open for IR5.

Comment

HI friends - any news on the consulate beginning interviews for IR5 in Mumbai? Been waiting documentarily qualified for almost an year now with no clarity on NVC transfering the case to Mumbai. Please provide your experience. Thanks.

Comment

I am also sailing in the same boat, waiting for an immigration visa interview at Mumbai US Consulate but nothing known, whether the Mumbai Consulate has started routine interviews or not that also we have no information, under such prevailing situation what to do is really a big question mark.

Comment

My case was documentarily qualified on 12th February 2020. Case is still at NVC. NVC is yet to schedule appointment at USA consulate Mumbai.
            My spouse's case was documentarily qualified in December 2019. Her appointment was scheduled for 12th April 2020 but canceled by the consulate due to pandemic . In second week of March 2021,she was invited to self schedule appointment. She has not yet scheduled the date of interview. The dates available for appointment are as early as first week of April 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by giveured View Post
              Our case is approved in NVC 5 months ago. No information from the Mumbai US Embassy on the interview for greencard for my parent. Anyone in the same situation as me? Has anyone received notice of greencard interview at Mumbai us consulate recently?
              Any update.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominoing View Post
                HI friends - any news on the consulate beginning interviews for IR5 in Mumbai? Been waiting documentarily qualified for almost an year now with no clarity on NVC transfering the case to Mumbai. Please provide your experience. Thanks.
                Can you please provide updates.... My case is documentarily qualified on 12th February 2020, still waiting

Comment

Same Boat ... My case is documentarily qualified on 31st March 2020, still waiting

Comment

Same boat .. my parents interview was on 1st April 2020 and that’s canceled. Got some updates on March 5th 2021. Try to schedule an appointment but it not available.

Comment

Hital
                      My wife's original interview on 12th April 2020 was canceled. Got update for reschedule of appointment on 5th March through her account. She got confirmed date for 13th April 2021. This is for IR5 visa. You may try again. I can see the dates are available in APRIL only not for subsequent months . This is for New Delhi VAC.

Comment

Hi Murli! Did she got both appointment biometric and interview ?

Comment

Were you told by NVC to schedule interview by yourself? Because usually NVC schedules interview and then we get email that your interview is on this date from NVC.

Comment

To Murli

I thought only Mumbai consulate was the one which was issuing IR5 visas, when did New Delhi started to issue? Please confirm

Comment

I called to NVC . They said we don’t schedule appointment for second time. I have to take 2 appointments , biometric and interview . Mumbai consulate has no appointment available. I am trying to schedule an appointment every single but it’s not available for IR5 . Yesterday I called to the Mumbai consulate the girl said we can’t help you if the slot are not available.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X