No announcement yet.

Interviews for EB1 visa in mumbai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw on another forum that someone got an email after around 7 weeks saying the expedite request was denied by the embassy. They did not receive the standard "we are forwarding this to embassy" email at all. I guess they are now directly sending it out to the embassy and waiting for their final word.

Comment

Hey, thanks but I also did not receive forward to embassy email. All I got was NVC acknowledgment stating if I may expect a response in 30 business days. Do you know which category they were and what was the reason to expedite?

Comment

Seems like I'm not the only one . My EB1 DQ is June 2020 and still waiting for IL. EB is 4th in the priority list.

Comment

I am in EB1 with DQ date of June 2021. My petition status shows "AT NVC".

Comment

There are DQ cases pending from Mar 2020 from what I know. There is April, May, June 2020 in this thread itself. Given EB is in the last priority bucket... I guess its going to be a long wait. Easier way may be to travel on L1 and pursue AOS.

Comment

Hi, I have my priority date at Oct 2018 and my DQ is July 2021. Currently my case is at NVC. From the earlier threads I can see that all of you are waiting for consulate interviews. So did anyone try NIE or expedite processing and did it work?

Comment

Hi, I am in EB3 category. my immigrant visa interview was scheduled @ Mumbai on 2020 March 5th week. Still waiting for rescheduling notification. Anyone received notification for the canceled appointment last year ?

Comment

When was your DQ @surezg?? They will be rescheduling cancelled interviews first is what they have published...

Comment

Originally posted by Ajio View Post
                    When was your DQ @surezg?? They will be rescheduling cancelled interviews first is what they have published...
                    It was November 2019 and I received my interview dates during Feb 2020.

Comment

Wow... mine is Jun 2020 and few others with early 2020 in this thread... I really hope they pick up pace given mumbai is getting back to normal...

Comment

Wow... mine is Jun 2020 and few others with early 2020 in this thread... I really hope they pick up pace given mumbai is getting back to normal...
                        Yeah. Not sure whether they started sending notifications for employment based categories. What's your case last updated date in https://ceac.state.gov/ portal?

Comment

How do you check that ? I just have your case is currently at NVC. No last updated date.

Comment

How do you check that ? I just have your case is currently at NVC. No last updated date.
                            You can see that under Immigration -> Check My Visa Application Status

Comment

This sounds good. Please do let us know when you receive your reschedule notification. Most of us are waiting for it.

Comment

What's your PD@ surezg

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X