Interviews for EB1 visa in mumbai consulate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robo81 View Post
    This sounds good. Please do let us know when you receive your reschedule notification. Most of us are waiting for it.
    Yes Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Robo81 View Post
      What's your PD@ surezg
      Sep 2007

Comment

The case status last updated date shows only for ready cases... not for the ones while it's at NVC. Atleast its not there for me, and when I google, I see images with the last updated dates only for ready cases. While at NVC... it does not show. Its by design I guess

Comment

Hi Surezg... did you get IL?... I'm hoping with removal of travel ban they will increase the number of interviews..

Comment

FYI, the guidance to posts for the prioritization of consular services during the pandemic issued in November 2020 has been rescinded. Embassies and consulates have broad discretion to determine how to prioritize visa appointments among the range of visa classes as safely as possible, subject to local conditions and restrictions.

The above news is published on 19-Nov-2021 on the following website:

Comment

I hope that is good news. Currently Employment based was at Tier 4... or the lease priority. I hope consulates will now treat it fairly.
              Last edited by Ajio; 11-25-2021, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Any updates on the interview at Mumbai Embassy? I am EB1 with DQ Jul 2020.

Comment

Team... do we have a ******** group for immigrant visas mumbai ? We will get more real-time information... Non immigrant visas have picked up normal resumption (L1/H1)... I was hoping it will be the same case for Immigrant visas too...

Comment

Guys...my DS-260 is expiring in another 2 months time. Do you know what will happen if it expires ? Should we do any action for its extension?

Comment

Hi All,
                      Are there any updates on the EB1A immigrant visa interview scheduling at the Mumbai consulate ????....yet????. My PD date is Dec2019 and DQ'ed in Nov 2021.Hope the Employment based category is also taken into consideration now since the prioritization of the visa interviews are now at the discretion of the embassies and consulates. Also can anyone update the situation of Omicron spread in Mumbai?

Comment

There is 290K EB visa for 2022. This highest allocated ever due unutilized visa from previous years. That some good news.

Just hope... interviews pickup speed. No idea which DQ dates are currently under processing. IR5 which was Tier 3 earlier has already crossed July 2020 DQ. But no news about EB ongoing dates.

Comment

If the allocation number is correct, that is indeed a good news. Where did you get thhis from Ajio?
                          I hope it picks up speed. Few people I know in a group have received IL from DQ 2018. But nothing in Jan so far. Keeping fingers crossed

Comment

Hi,
                            I have a quick question. Are the interviews scheduled based on the priority date or on the Documentarily qualified date?. Also has anyone had success in expediting the interview process? If so please share your experience. Thank you.

Comment

Who all have received their ILs in this group? Would appreciate if you can pls put out an update here

Comment

Given the low numbers of the Documentarily qualified EB1 category numbers, the consulate could clear all the EB1 in a month but I am not sure why they are not giving priority to the EB category despite high number of GC availability in EB category this FY2022

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X