My Parents missed IR5 green Card Counsellor interview in Mumbai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Kamal,
    I have posted the query using the Feedback/Request form on usvisascheduling.com. How long does it take for them to answer ? Any idea ? Did you get a new interview date yet ??

Comment

Hello Kamallotus,
      Thanks for your help!! Really appreciate your response it helped me. I was able to schedule my Dad's OFC appointment in Hyderabad. My Dad will have to travel from Mumbai to Hyderabad. The appointment does not clearly mention biometrics or fingerprinting appointment. How do I confirm the appointment is for biometrics only and not any other interview ??

Also what documents do you have to carry for biometrics appointment ? you said you did not follow instructions for biometrics ? What instructions need to be followed ? Do you what happens at the biometrics appointment and what documents to carry ? Are there any questions ?
      Last edited by santoshshah; 12-07-2023, 10:34 PM.

Comment

When do I get the passport back after the interview. My father's consular interview is on 11 Jan.

Comment

Hi, I have a similar situation and I am facing technical issues. My parents had their NVC interview scheduled for Dec 2022 which they could not attend. I am trying to reschedule the interview. With the change of portal, I had to register again and now I cannot find the case for one of my parents. I tried creating a case, which the support team closes without any resolution. I also tried calling two phone numbers (+91 22 62011000 and +91 22 26724000) but did not get any help. Is there another way to get help and get my fathers case added to the group ?

Additionally, when I try to schedule an appointment for mom, I get a message "No slots available" Any pointers for the same?

Comment

Hello Hiravneet,
            I dont know about adding a case which you cannot see. I am also still trying to setup my appointment for my Dad. Also facing the "no slots available" problem. One thing I figured out is if you call them and choose Hindi as the language to converse you reach an agent quickly. I open cases from the ustraveldocs portal from the the feedback/messages section and provide the case number to the agent and talk to the agent. It is just tough to reschedule appointments. You can also ask them to escalate the case to the post ( means to the consulate). It is just tough to get right answer or correct pointer. Still working through them.

Comment

Thanks santoshshah, I see my last case which I created on 31st has status - "Escalate to post" what does that status me and what could be the next steps and timelines

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X