Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport renew or reissue

Hi all,
    i dnt know this is the right forum to post or not. As my topic heading says i am looking for some answers to my passport enquiry. I am here in USA and my passport is expiring on last week of april,10. Now i contacted Indian Embassy , New york and no one ever called me back. I am confused that should i go for renewal of passport or new passport.

/indian-passport-services-in-usa/

In the above link it says
    "Application for a new passport has to be made when the applicant's old passport has completed 10 years (Final or F). The Application for a new passport can be made within 12 months before the expiry of the passport."

so if i apply now will it be ok as my passport expires mid of april ?

any clues ? i am trying to contact the embassy without any results.

all helps would be much appreciated. Thanks.

You can renew now.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks Immihelp for the reply. I have some queries if you can help me in this regard :
      a)Did you combine the $40 fee + $20 for Express Mail or $10 for Priority mail together ?
      b) I saw that amongst the requirements there is a Nationality Status Verification Form to be filled. Did you fill it ?
      c) If yes, then we dnt want my spouse`s name to be in my passport ? so shd i write N/A in the verification form ?
      d) what kind of proofs did you show as proof of residence ?
      e) on the online application form what did you choose 'Reissue of passport' ?
      f)What about the appointment date ? I am in Ohio........no way i can go to NY now...any idea ?
      g) On the passport form , what should be the 'Address to be Printed in Passport' ? Obviously it should be my India address...right ? and whats other address ?

I wd appreciate of you can throw some light on my queries. Thanks

Comment

anyone ?? can someone reply my queries.............. i need it urgently as my passport is expiring shortly

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X