EB1A processing timelines - Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1A processing timelines - Question

August 31, 2020 - Received form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. - [Filed I 485/EAD/AP concurrently]
    September 17, 2020 - We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.
    October 22, 2020- Completed biometrics for I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. and I765-EAD
    October 23, 2020 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken'

what is the time line after this for scheduling
    1. An interview for I485?
    2. Receive EAD/AP combo card?

Originally posted by star186 View Post
    August 31, 2020 - Received form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. - [Filed I 485/EAD/AP concurrently]
    September 17, 2020 - We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.
    October 22, 2020- Completed biometrics for I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. and I765-EAD
    October 23, 2020 - Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken'

what is the time line after this for scheduling
    1. An interview for I485?
    2. Receive EAD/AP combo card?

I'm an EB1A applicant. Here's my timeline if it helps:

I applied for I-140/1-765/1-131 at the end of December 2019.

Received approval for 1-765 and I-131 in May 2020.

Received approval for I-140 in June 2020.

Had biometrics done in August 2020 - received EAD card a few days later.

I applied for I-485 in Feb 2020.

Fingerprints from I-765 were applied to it in August 2020.

Got an I-485 RFE for medical (I-693) and proof of maintenance of status in early October 2020.
    RFE response sent 2 weeks later. They have said they received it. My lawyer says that the RFE for the medical means I'm unlikely to be called for an interview.

Got a 2nd biometrics appointment for I-131 (weird but they have been issuing these of late) for 11/13 which I attended and which has updated to show fingerprints applied even though I already have my AP. They only took one fingerprint tho and another photo.

Now just waiting for I-485 approval. I did receive a phone call from a USCIS officer today though, very unexpectedly.

So far has actually all moved quite fast.

Hope this helps.

Comment

my EAD (I 765 )/AP(I 131) was approved today (11/16/2020). Now I am waiting for my I 485 interview to be scheduled.
      What is the purpose of the call from USCIS officer checking? Did the officer say an interview will be required?

Comment

also I think because of the COVID your had some delay otherwise you had a pretty fast timeline

Comment

Working...
        X