Members
Tags
i-140 approved document x
  •  

• dravid502
    started a topic Filing a new I-140 petition with my new employer

Filing a new I-140 petition with my new employer

Hi,

I have landed in a strange situation for which I couldn't find any suitable answer online.
    1. My previous employer (A) has filed I-140 (in EB2) and it was approved but I never received the I-797 approval copy for it.
    2. With in 180 days, I found a better job and moved to my current employer
    See more | Go to post

• Changing-employer-after-i-140-approval-before-6-years-of-h1b-is-complete

Experts,

My green card has been filed through an employer( Green card filed for a prospective employee) and not directly through my employer who runs the payroll. Both the companies belong to the same group. If I switch to a new employer, will this allow for future revocation of the I-140?...
    See more | Go to post

• hemantcalifornia
    started a topic Past Experience Letters

Past Experience Letters

I have filed for GC in EB2 category. My PERM is approved and I am working towards filing my I-140.

One of my employer is refusing to provide a job verification letter. I have a relieving letter from them though, which lists dates and design BUT doesn't list my job duties.
    See more | Go to post

• I-140 approved email work for porting I-140 or FIOA required

Hi, I have my labor cleared and I-140 cleared recently under premium processing. My employer refused to give me a soft copy of I-140. saying management do not give as employee change their jobs after getting I-140.

I am under my I-797 extension so waiting to clear that and then look...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X