Past Experience Letters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past Experience Letters

I have filed for GC in EB2 category. My PERM is approved and I am working towards filing my I-140.

One of my employer is refusing to provide a job verification letter. I have a relieving letter from them though, which lists dates and design BUT doesn't list my job duties.

I have contacted my ex lead, who no longer works for this company but has agreed to provide a letter verifying my job responsibilities.

I am planning to submit :
    1 -Relieving letter from the company listing dates of employment and designation.
    2 - Printout of email from their HR saying they cannot provide the letter, as its against their policy.
    3 - A notarized letter stating I could not produce primary evidence because of point # 2
    4 - A signed letter from my ex lead on his current company letter head + his relieving letter.
    5 - A signed notarized letter from an ex co-worker (business analyst)+ his relieving letter
    6 - A confirmation letter provided to me when I stared out with that company.
    7- Few sal slips - about 6 - I found of that company.

Would that be sufficient or can an RFE still be issued? There is nothing else that I can do about docs now.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X