Filled B1 in DS160 but B1/B2 in appoint schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filled B1 in DS160 but B1/B2 in appoint schedule

I want to go to USA to attend a conference. In DS 160 I selected B1 as a visa category but while filling details for scheduling the appointment I filled B1/B2 by mistake. My appointment is now scheduled. Should I cancel this appointment and change visa type to B1 or this will be taken care at consulate?

Originally posted by Gaurav Dwivedi View Post
    I want to go to USA to attend a conference. In DS 160 I selected B1 as a visa category but while filling details for scheduling the appointment I filled B1/B2 by mistake. My appointment is now scheduled. Should I cancel this appointment and change visa type to B1 or this will be taken care at consulate?
    Its fine. B1 applicants usually gets B1/B2 visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

B1/B2 to B1 issue

Originally posted by Gaurav Dwivedi View Post

Can you please update me regarding your this issue as i have got the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mirfan83 View Post
        Can you please update me regarding your this issue as i have got the same problem.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X