Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 visa

Dear Sir
    I have a multiple USA B1/B2 visa that I obtained from the Embassy of USA in Riyadh, KSA. I purchased Turkish airline ticket to travel to USA from Riyadh, KSA airport. The Turkish Airline at Riyadh airport refused to issue me boarding pass and did not allow me to travel to USA from Riyadh, KSA. The Turkish airline counter at Riyadh airport told me that the Embassy of United States in Riyadh, KSA sent them an email to not allow me to travel. Is it true? Why US Embassy did not call me? Please advise briefly?
    Last edited by sweetzaibi42; 11-25-2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: Some addition

B1/B2 visa issue

I was granted the Visa to the*United States on 18th August 2016 (VISA Page is also attached)

I booked my Return Flight from Turkish Airlines with Itinerary as per details in the attachment.

Incidentally, Upon reaching airport early morning (i.e. 19th November)as per my scheduled flight , I was told by the Airline Staff that Airline has received an email from Embassy and that there was some issue with my visa so you may contact Embassy for further details.so please advice me what is this issue there is on my Visa issue or problem from the Airline tickling?
    Last edited by sweetzaibi42; 11-25-2016, 11:09 AM. Reason: Want to complete

Comment

Contact the embassy... That is the only thing you can do at this point...
      Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

I already send email to embassy they replied me and advice me for reapply visa but they didn't gave me any reason so still I confused can I try to travel again or must me contact with embassy first ?

Comment

You need to contact the embassy... You were already denied travel 1 time. Why would you attempt to travel again without doing what you were told? You were told to re apply...you may need to call instead of emailing to get the reason. Or even go up there.

Comment

Can you give me advice which visa I reapply because that is B1/B2 business visa and our meeting already cancelled so I just want to go for visit now so how can I reapply and Which visa better now ?

Comment

B2 - Green Card

I am a citizen, My daughter is 13 years and she came to visit with me in June. her I94 is valid until the end of the year. Meanwhile, she decided to stay with me in the United States. She start school and now I'm confused about what and how to properly change her status from visitor the citizen or green card. (She is not US citizen, and at a time when she was born I wasn't Citizen)
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by sweetzaibi42 View Post
                Can you give me advice which visa I reapply because that is B1/B2 business visa and our meeting already cancelled so I just want to go for visit now so how can I reapply and Which visa better now ?
                B1/B2 is a business/tourist visa. You need to find out why you had issues after the first one was approved before you try to reapply for one.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by edge75 View Post
                I am a citizen, My daughter is 13 years and she came to visit with me in June. her I94 is valid until the end of the year. Meanwhile, she decided to stay with me in the United States. She start school and now I'm confused about what and how to properly change her status from visitor the citizen or green card. (She is not US citizen, and at a time when she was born I wasn't Citizen)
                Thank you
                Please read: https://www.immihelp.com/i-485-adjustment-of-status/

Comment

Can you advise me how can I find my Visa issue because I already send 3 emails to embassy they just advised me for reapply even they said also they don't see any revoke on my Visa but maybe there is, but they didn't tell about any issue so please tell me how can I find my Visa issue

Comment

Please Can you advise me how can I find my Visa issue because I already send 3 emails to embassy they just advised me for reapply even they said also they don't see any revoke on my Visa but maybe there is, but they didn't tell about any issue so please tell me how can I find my Visa issue

Comment

If they are saying they don't see an issue, then reapply. I would call and ask for a Teir 2 officer and explain the situation. If they still see nothing wrong ask them if it is necessary for you to reapply if you have a valid visa.

Comment

Dear
                        Did you diccuss to anyone about my problem? I told you embassy guys said he don't see any revoke on my Visa but also said maybe there is
                        And also said for reapply so what should I do now can I solve my problem without reapply?

Comment

Congratulations Khan !!
                          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X