Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to extend business visa

Hello,
    I am in US in B1 till 30th June. What is the procedure to extend B1 visa for 6 weeks?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by qli12345
    Hello,
    I am in US in B1 till 30th June. What is the procedure to extend B1 visa for 6 weeks?

Thanks in advance
    That question has been answered multiple times - please use the SEARCH option and look for previous postings.

Comment

Hello
      I have 10 year B1 multiple entry visa filed by large US MNC with market cap of more the 80 billion. I was in US last year for 3 months. Now again I am in US for the same MNC for 6 weeks. I may require to extend my visa for 5 weeks but for another project for the same company but in another location in US. I saw https://www.immihelp.com/visitors-visa-extension/ it says not to apply for extension of stay within 3 months of coming to US. I am working for my present company for 2 years. I used to work in another company which filed petition for my H1. But trip did not materialize. I left that company after working for 2 years and now working for this MNC for last 2 years. I asked my previous to cancel H1 application. I am in US since 19th May will be here till 30th June. Under this circumstances will it be possible to extend visa till 10th August.

Thanks in advance

Comment

With my circumstances will it fine for extension

With my circumstances will it be fine to apply for extension.

Thanks

Comment

get support letter from your company it should be ok.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X