No announcement yet.

b1 visa companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEAH RIGHT,thats such a great help and support for someone who is trying to get some info. If you are not someone who like to help others dont be so rude with your comments on somebody you dont know.
    Did I say that I want to push everyone back and get my GC? If I had to miss my fingerprint notice...probably was because of some strong reason. You talk about line, people who applied when I did are now US citizens. Just because I didnt care to know the immigration rules doesnt mean I dont have a professional contribution to USA. I probably gave quite a lot to USA as a professional than people who are in line for the GC now.
    I am only asking for the probabilities of going back to USA and the visa types I qualify for. I thought this is a site with exchange of ideas and to help each other instead of sharing your negative comments on people who need help.

Naina

Comment

If you want to immigrate, it is your responsibility to understand the rules and regulations. If you were here long enough to make it to the 485 stage, you have no language barrier - just laziness in understanding the process.

You want to find a short cut to a green card. There is none. Even people who who have done everything right are patiently waiting so why should we feel sorry for you who had the opportunity for one, failed to complete one of the steps and now seems to want a shortcut without the work.

I will assist people who seek help but not arrogant ones who demand attention. You'll need an attitude adjustment big time if you plan to get into the H1B-GC process because it is a lot more competitive and frustrating now than in the past.

Comment

Hello,

I am not asking for anyone to feel sorry for me or expecting sympathy from people who dont have manners to talk to strangers but yet find it their fundamental right to criticise/ insult others without knowing reasons. You find my language arrogant? Was your language polite and professional? I answer accordingly. I guess you are free of troubles in life and enjoy attacking people with war of your words or comments.
        If you do not want to share your experiences on immigration, are you forced to respond to my post? If you do not like to help there is no need to post your negative comments to my query.
        If someone did not attend the fingerprint notice then there obviously is a strong reason...Its like you enjoy laughing at somebody's disability to walk bacause you can run...
        I am not looking for a shortcut. I am looking for a way out , like I mentioned before. I have made efforts to reapply for my H1B and was told I am probably not eligible. I guess I gave the reason before. If you dont know of any way out then please dont attack me with your posts as I am not here to get hurt by strangers.....
        Mr c4us you need to learn professional language if you want to respond to my posts. if not, then dont waste my time with your nonsense of words.

Naina

Comment

Originally posted by Naina12
          I have made efforts to reapply for my H1B and was told I am probably not eligible.
          That is not true. You could apply again for H1b as it is dual intent visa. You just should have been outside US for 1 year or more and get into the quota lottery by April through an employer that can sponsor you.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

If you were eligible for H1 in the past, why would you not be now? especially with all the more numbers of years of experienece etc.? Is there more to the story thats important and not told about here?

Comment

The only reason I was given was as H1B comes under non-immigrant category and I applied for immigration in the past. And yes I have been out of country for more than 2 yrs. If I am eligible for H1B then my previous clients are willing to sponsor me. I guess that shows a way out for me.

The only reason for my GC being denied was because I did not attend the fingerprint notice and the reason is mentioned clearly in the denial letter.
              I tried to contact the attorney and he told me he couldnt help until I go back to USA.

Thanks for your help and suggestions here.

Comment

Originally posted by Naina12
                The only reason I was given was as H1B comes under non-immigrant category and I applied for immigration in the past. And yes I have been out of country for more than 2 yrs. If I am eligible for H1B then my previous clients are willing to sponsor me. I guess that shows a way out for me.

The only reason for my GC being denied was because I did not attend the fingerprint notice and the reason is mentioned clearly in the denial letter.
                I tried to contact the attorney and he told me he couldnt help until I go back to USA.

Thanks for your help and suggestions here.
                There is NOTHING the lawyer can do... and certainly just getting there on a B1 visa is not going to help you.
                Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X