Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturalization test - questions with multiple answers (and no "name one" etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturalization test - questions with multiple answers (and no "name one" etc.)

For Naturalization test questions with a list of answers and no "name one", "name two" etc. requirement, am I supposed to give the entire list, or is just one given item considered correct?

For some of these, all of the answers in the list appear very similar (e.g. for #8 "What did the Declaration of Independence do?") - but then there are others where difference in two or more of the items feels large enough that I wonder if I'm expected to give the whole list (e.g. for #37, "What does the Judicial Branch do?" - "reviews laws" is a very different thing to "resolves disputes").

I've Googled a bit and found conflicting opinions from people (difficult thing to search for, though!), so was hoping for some real-world experiences here - or perhaps I've managed to miss something on the uscis website where it tells me for sure.

Thanks!

i believe you only need one answer unless the questions specifically states otherwise but you can memorize at least two to be on the safer side

Comment

You are required to state one answer except the questions that are specific with respect to the number of answers. For example:

What are the two parties in the United States: Democratic & Republican

Comment

If no specific number is being asked, then any one of the answers provided is enough, similar or different sounding.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X