Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oath ceremony scheduling due to COVID-19

Hi All,

Just checking if anyone has their Oath ceremony rescheduled/ de-scheduled due to COVID-19. I have my ceremony in April, but havent heard anything yet. At the same time I am fully expecting it to be rescheduled.

Hows your place going on with the COVID-19?
    I'm in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met

Comment

Boston area. Very much affected. Schools and colleges are closed for two weeks.

Comment

My oath ceremony is scheduled for April as well but my guess is cancelled due to the health pandemic, find out the Court where I suppose to get my ceremony is closed until May, so now waiting for the notice from USCIS office of the reschedule date.

Comment

Looks like the big ceremonies will not be allowed anymore so will depends where in Boston your ceremony is scheduled and for how many people.

Comment

Yes. MA Governor has ordered no gathering of more than 25 people. This will affect the Oath ceremony. But I think they have one every week, so not sure how many people they have at a time, but its safe to assume it will be more than 25 people.

Comment

this is uscis alert about covid19 : https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis...-2019-covid-19

Comment

Latest I heard from Detroit office is starting Administrative ceremonies from June 8.

notices might get issued by May 25th.

lets see. Mine was on 23rd March, cancelled.

Comment

Hi. Does anyone have any recent news about the ceremonies? Or am I the only one worried?

Comment

Somebody in some states got new schedule for ceremony , look in these post:

https://www.immihelp.com/usa-citizenship-experiences/

Comment

Working...
                    X