Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-95 Landing Permit

Hello Guys.
    I have a customer who has a I-95 landing Permit not I-94. Class of admission is called DXR.(Does anyone knows what DXR Mean?) He used to be a Crewman on a ship. He stayed in US and got married to US Citizen and asking me to file I-130, I485 for him. In those forms we should fill out details about I-94. my question is if i can use I-95 information instead of I-94. as i have searched those should be same. Thanks in Advance

Someone who was admitted as a crewman is not allowed to do Adjustment of Status. See 7 USCIS-PM B.7(A). So he would have to leave the US and do Consular Processing abroad. He would need to consider if he would trigger an unlawful presence ban upon leaving the US -- if he has accrued 180 days of unlawful presence and leave the US, he triggers a 3-year ban; if he has accrued 1 year of unlawful presence and leave the US, he triggers a 10-year ban. If he would trigger a ban upon leaving, he should consider the possibility of a waiver. He can file I-601A for a provisional waiver, and get the results, before leaving the US.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the information you have provided about the 3D letters on a shelf text effect in Photoshop CC and everything related to it is available in the tutorial so it will be nice if you can share the tutorial link

Comment

information for 3D letters is really very appreciable.
        DinarChronicles.com
        Last edited by Jerry01223; 02-20-2023, 12:36 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X