No announcement yet.

DS-160 persistent error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the error is back again .. btw, in the same spot .. 2 days already i'm trying to pass it.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Application Error

An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID.
      [email protected] - were you able to resolve the issue with the application error? I am seeing the exact same error and cannot proceed to the next step. Got stuck in Work/Educational page.

Comment

Hello Everyone, I am getting the same error from 3 days. How many days it will take to resolve? Any contact numbers to resolve this?

Comment

Same probably and again on a 29th of February so I guess there is an issue on the website every 4 years on this date

Comment

Today, I had the same problem. The fact that today is February 29 again makes things strange. Based on the responses, we all had issues using it on February 29, the same day. That's so weird and cool. So, I guess we'll see each other again in the next four years? HAHA lol xx🤣😅🤣🤣

Comment

Hi,
              I have the same problem at the same step "Work/Educational: Additional".
              This is a similar issue which happened in 2016, 2020 and now again in 2024. I have been seeing this error for the last 3 days.
              What should i do? I have my appointment in the next 7 days.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X