Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got 221G whiteslip @Hyd Consulate

Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
    I am also in the same boat. Gave my interview on 14th may. emailed the docs on the same day. No update since then. No clue of when I may hear from the consulate asking me to submit my passport for stamping.

Hello Everyone,

Welcoming myself to 221G club. I attended interview on May 14th @Hyd consulate. Lady VO took the interview and asked about my last visits to US and work location and issued me 221G asking about letter head from end client personal dept. I provided the doc on 23rd May thru email(HYDADMIN) as requested. Waiting from further response from Consulate.

Let me know if anyone experience the similar situation and end result.

Comment

• 221g pharma,

can you please tell me how to contact DOS. When I tried to contact it always going to auto generated message.

Originally posted by 221gpharma View Post
      Hi,

I came to india for family emergency and appeared for h2b visa interview on 12th may at new delhi embassy. I am workingkfor big pharmaceutical company for last 6 years. The Vo asked couple of questions like what do you do for the company and what is your education and was then sent to different window where i met an indian guy who gave me white 221g slip. I submitted my response on 15th night and just spoke with DoS. My documents were recieved or logged intonthe system on 16th which makes.me 3weeks in the waiting. Things get somewhat complicated when my company asked me to travel internationally for which I have requested my passport back. I was told that processing wont be affected in case I request or withdraw my passport. This is my 3rd h1b stamping. First was in delhi ..waited for 2 weeks ,second was in canada ..got visa right there and 3rd again in delhi. Unfortunately my h1b visa will expire in early nov. Company was preparing for h1b extension but had to travel. Family is in us. Dont know how much time it will take??

Comment

• Go to the following link for instructions on calling or emailing:

If calling, call VERY EARLY in morning, Eastern Standard time. If emailing, follow message format instructions and don't expect a response for at least 9 days.

--Ray B

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
        221g pharma,

can you please tell me how to contact DOS. When I tried to contact it always going to auto generated message.

Comment

• 221g white slip

Any updates to anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
            Any updates to anyone?

Hi everyone,

Today I got mail from consulate to submit additional documents for further processing. This is first update from them. But I don't see any change in CEAC site yet.

Comment

• Need some information on EVC model

Originally posted by rayb View Post
              Go to the following link for instructions on calling or emailing:

If calling, call VERY EARLY in morning, Eastern Standard time. If emailing, follow message format instructions and don't expect a response for at least 9 days.

--Ray B

Hello Rayb/Everyone,

I need some information on my case. I attended interview on last month May14 and issued 221g letter for end client letter. I submitted the doc and today I got other mail asking for additional docs.

My cases come under EVC model: Here is actual case:

My case is filed by X company and submitted Y(vendor) as client letter along with Y's agreement letter. But VO asked me about end client letter and issued 221G and in return I submitted the same.

Where as today, they asked additional docs along with petitioner end client agreement letter. Intially what I submitted was Y agreement letter which is vendor. So Do i need to get agreement between Y and End client now as it come under EVC model. Because there will be no direct agreement between X and end client in EVC. Please clarify?

Anyone went under similar situation?

Comment

• Hi

Just would like to know what are additional documents are they asking?. Also can you confirm did you get same email for white slip?

A complete CV/resume and a complete list of publications and professional/research references. CV/resume should be submitted in text (*.txt) format. If you are retired, you MUST still include a CV/resume listing your past work and any part-time work since retirement.

A scanned copy of the invitation letter from the organization/university that you will meet or attend. The letter should be saved and sent as an Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) file.

You may scan and attach supplementary material if needed, such as invitation letters, transcripts and research papers. Supplementary materials should be saved and sent as Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) files.

Failure to follow these instructions will substantially delay and may prevent the administrative processing of your application.

You must include your passport number and Case Number in the subject line of all e-mails.

Applicant name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Date of birth: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Place of birth: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Father’s name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Mother’s name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Spouse’s name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Purpose of visit: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Proposed date of U.S. arrival: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Itinerary: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Sponsor name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Sponsoring institution: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___________________________________

Sponsor Address: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___________________________________

U.S. contact name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. contact phone (home): TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___________________________________

U.S. contact phone (work): TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. contact phone (other): TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. contact e-mail: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Education: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

University name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Course/subject of study: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Years attended: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Current/recent research: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Planned research: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. Academic Advisor: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Plans after return: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

All prior U.S. visas (class, issue and expiration dates):
                TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

All prior passport numbers: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Dates and countries of all past travel:

Today I got mail from consulate to submit additional documents for further processing. This is first update from them. But I don't see any change in CEAC site yet.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
                  Hi

Just would like to know what are additional documents are they asking?. Also can you confirm did you get same email for white slip?

A complete CV/resume and a complete list of publications and professional/research references. CV/resume should be submitted in text (*.txt) format. If you are retired, you MUST still include a CV/resume listing your past work and any part-time work since retirement.

A scanned copy of the invitation letter from the organization/university that you will meet or attend. The letter should be saved and sent as an Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) file.

You may scan and attach supplementary material if needed, such as invitation letters, transcripts and research papers. Supplementary materials should be saved and sent as Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) files.

Failure to follow these instructions will substantially delay and may prevent the administrative processing of your application.

You must include your passport number and Case Number in the subject line of all e-mails.

Applicant name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Date of birth: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Place of birth: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Father’s name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Mother’s name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Spouse’s name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Purpose of visit: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Proposed date of U.S. arrival: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Itinerary: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Sponsor name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Sponsoring institution: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___________________________________

Sponsor Address: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___________________________________

U.S. contact name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. contact phone (home): TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___________________________________

U.S. contact phone (work): TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. contact phone (other): TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. contact e-mail: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Education: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

University name: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Course/subject of study: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Years attended: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Current/recent research: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Planned research: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

U.S. Academic Advisor: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Plans after return: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

All prior U.S. visas (class, issue and expiration dates):

All prior passport numbers: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Dates and countries of all past travel:

Today I got mail from consulate to submit additional documents for further processing. This is first update from them. But I don't see any change in CEAC site yet.
                  [/QUOTE]

Hello,

No I was asked for 797, LCA...the docs which I took along with me at the time of interview. Did any one got any update?

Comment

• 221g TAL

Originally posted by rayb View Post
                    Go to the following link for instructions on calling or emailing:

--Ray B
                    Any idea of approximate processing time for TAL cases? My interview and doc submission were on 14th may. No updates till date

Comment

• Tal

How would we come to know if 221g is because of TAL?

Any idea of approximate processing time for TAL cases? My interview and doc submission were on 14th may. No updates till date

Comment

• Update

Any one has any updates?

One of other case from May 14th got update on 10th.

Comment

• still waiting

Originally posted by got221gmay14 View Post
                          Any one has any updates?

One of other case from May 14th got update on 10th.
                          No update on my case yet. Any case from hyderabad consulate getting updates? I t has been a month for me since the day of document submission for TAL case. I sthe case which you have mentioned that got updated from hyderabad consulate?

Comment

• Yes, it is from Hyd Consulate. They got issued with Visa. latest update is on 16th for them.

No update on my case yet. Any case from hyderabad consulate getting updates? I t has been a month for me since the day of document submission for TAL case. I sthe case which you have mentioned that got updated from hyderabad consulate?

Comment

• Update

Does anyone has any updates?

Originally posted by got221gmay14 View Post
                              Yes, it is from Hyd Consulate. They got issued with Visa. latest update is on 16th for them.

Comment

• discouraging

No updates at all in my case since may 14th. Any one got updated?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X