221g white paper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
    I have no clue about it. This is my first time. And my first visa application itself remains horrific. People from Delhi consulate are getting very fast approvals.
    My interview was in delhi consulate. Still waiting

Comment

• u vl get

Originally posted by 221gpharma View Post
      My interview was in delhi consulate. Still waiting

I see Delhi cases moving pretty fast. Many cases I have seen got approved in not more than 4 weeks. You should be hearing soon. Probably the coming week.

Comment

• Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
        I have no clue about it. This is my first time. And my first visa application itself remains horrific. People from Delhi consulate are getting very fast approvals.

I just called HYD consulate from US phone and was told same story admin processing. But, they mentioned that if we submitted documents more than a month ago they can escalate the status for us. I thought it might be helpful for you.

Comment

• pls help

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
          I just called HYD consulate from US phone and was told same story admin processing. But, they mentioned that if we submitted documents more than a month ago they can escalate the status for us. I thought it might be helpful for you.
          But whenever I ring up the Hyderabad consulate. They give automated reply. But I was never able to talk to a person there. Please help

Comment

• Hyderabad consulate

Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
            But whenever I ring up the Hyderabad consulate. They give automated reply. But I was never able to talk to a person there. Please help

Call to 040-4625-8222 number- English (1) - Non immigrant Visa (2) - info on non-immigrant visa (2) - visa category (2) - speak to customer care (5)

Comment

• Thank you

Originally posted by 221gwhite View Post
              Call to 040-4625-8222 number- English (1) - Non immigrant Visa (2) - info on non-immigrant visa (2) - visa category (2) - speak to customer care (5)
              Thanks a ton! I rang them up just now. But they told me that they can escalate it only after 60 days past document submission. It has been 38 days for me.

Comment

• H4 - got 221g again

dear fellow 221g tormentees, I too got one for h4
                Last year, i attended the interview in hyderabad with out my husband for h4 and was given 221g. I am an iranian national and my husband indian, in addition to that I have masters in Animal sciences but i never worked. After two hours grilling by several VOs i was given the dreaded 221g.then they retained my pp,I797 copy of my husband
                These are specifics from my past experience
                Date of interview - Apr 25 2013
                Received questionnaire email - apr 25 2013 afternoon
                Replied - 26 Apr 2013
                Visa issued - Jun 9 2013. we couldn't travel last year as my husband's project got delayed

This year, i went to interview with my husband, his company-a top IT MNC filed a new h1 for him. the VO officer recognized me and was very jovial and he approved my husbands visa right away and suddenly it clicked to him that i have masters in animal sciences and said itz time for the drill and issued the 221g again. this time he didnt retain my pp, or i797 copy.
                these are the specifics from this year's experience
                Interview date- jun 20
                I was expecting the questionnaire email but i haven't got one yet.
                Most important - Just now I realized in my mother's surname in this year's form ds160, there is a 1 letter typo. I am worried that it may cause problems. do you have any idea will it cause a problem?

Comment

• anything good?

Any updates anyone?

Comment

• No update

[QUOTE=sailoo1993;339151]Any updates anyone?[/QUOTE

Comment

• fellow 221gians please include your case history as your signature. It will be very helpful to others who joined the forum recently and also we all can keep tab on how cases are progressing
                      few basic details should be enough like

Date of interview:
                      type of visa
                      221g reason:
                      consulate:
                      extra details requested by consulate:
                      dates changed on CEAC website
                      Any prev experience

my signature
                      Date of interview:20 june 2014
                      type of visa h4
                      221g reason:msc in bio tech and may be bcz am Iranian national
                      consulate:hyd
                      extra details requested by consulate:none,did not send any email with questionnaire like last time
                      dates changed on CEAC website:none
                      Any prev experience:was issued visa in 2013 after 5 weeks. Last time sent email asking simple details and cv in txt format

Comment

• 221g White form- Hyd consulate-May 22nd 2014

My case

Date of interview: May 22nd 2014
                        type of visa: H1B
                        221g reason: Not sure . May be TAL. since I am a Chemical Engineer.
                        consulate: Hyd
                        extra details requested by consulate: Send an email with questionnaire
                        Email response: May 29th
                        dates changed on CEAC website: None
                        Any prev experience: Last time I had H1B stamping at Hyd consulate without any issue.

Comment

• 221g white paper from mumbai cousulate

Hi

I am also in same boat

Need help for Proceeding next step of 221G –White Receipt

Background:

I have applied for H4 VISA for me and my son , (My husband went to USA in February 14 on
                          B1 visa and He has done Change of Status .From B1 to H1 he has valid his
                          I797A,LCA and he is working there from last 4 months)

"221g white
                          recipt on applying H4 VISA"

My H4 Visa
                          interview was on June 17th 2014

Case number
                          –AA004519OI

case
                          number-AA00451HN6

VO has given me
                          221g White receipt ,-In 221 g recipt Under section Other ,VO has written
                          "Husband has H1bVisa OR in US and has change of status "

VO said
                          their record is not showing that my husband is USA and on
                          H1 VISA .She said that My husband should contact to one of USICS
                          office for showing his COS OR H1 B stamped

My husband
                          reached out Charlotte USCIS ,But it didn’t help

i check visa application status ,it is same ,I also written mail to support but no reply

Can you Please suggest us next step …how to deal with this situation

Awaiting for response
                          Last edited by Arnav123; 06-26-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Any Update?

any update Saillo, 221gpharma and 221gmay14?

Originally posted by sailoo1993 View Post
                            Any updates anyone?

Comment

• date changed on CEAC today

Yesterday received an email form hydAdmin to reply with answered questionnaire and cv. Today afternoon ist i sent the reply
                              And just now noticed the date has changed to 26th june. is it because they had sent me an email or because i replied to their email or because they are actually progressing with my case processing. This waiting is such a torment

my History
                              type of visa h4
                              221g reason:May be TAL as I have masters in bio tech
                              extra details requested by consulate:recieved an email on 25th june to fill a questionnaire and send cv
                              dates changed on CEAC website:26th Jun
                              Any prev experience:was issued visa in 2013 after 5 weeks. Last year too recieved email to fill a questionnaire and cv in txt format

Comment

• Cool

It seems to be positive sign. At least they are reviewing your case. For me the date has not been updated since the interview.

Originally posted by Arya 221g View Post
                                Yesterday received an email form hydAdmin to reply with answered questionnaire and cv. Today afternoon ist i sent the reply
                                And just now noticed the date has changed to 26th june. is it because they had sent me an email or because i replied to their email or because they are actually progressing with my case processing. This waiting is such a torment

my History
                                type of visa h4
                                221g reason:May be TAL as I have masters in bio tech
                                extra details requested by consulate:recieved an email on 25th june to fill a questionnaire and send cv
                                dates changed on CEAC website:26th Jun
                                Any prev experience:was issued visa in 2013 after 5 weeks. Last year too recieved email to fill a questionnaire and cv in txt format

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X