Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Tranfer during extension and stamping

Hi,

I need an information regarding H1B transfer during extension.

I am currently in H1B extension and it is valid till 2015 April. I am currently in company A. I am planning to switch company B. The company B will apply for transfer. If i go to India after i get my transfer approved, do i need to go for stamping if i go for Vacation?

My wife and kid joined with me in US recently. They got their stamping just before traveling and it is also valid till 2015 April. Do they need to get stamping again, if i need to get stamping after transfer?

None of you need to again apply for Visas. You can use existing Visas and new petition approval notice to travel to US.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

H1B Tranfer during extension and stamping

Hi,

Thanks for your response

Just to be clear, I have not gone to India after my Extension is approved. As per your response, i believe that if my transfer gets approved none of us have to go for stamping if we go for vacation.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

As long as you all have a valid Visas in your passport on the day of return and a valid petition you all can travel to US. It does not matter that a different employer's petition was used to obtain that Visa.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X