Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B - Regular / Non AD / Outside US in Vermont Center - Got Selected in the Lottery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B - Regular / Non AD / Outside US in Vermont Center - Got Selected in the Lottery

Hi Folks;

Is there any one, whose Receipt had been processed under Regular / Non AD / Outside US and got selected in the Lotter, whose Work Permit Petition had got Approved.

Mine was Processed under Regular / Non AD / Outside US in Vermont Center.

I got the Receipt Number from My employer on 25th April, 2014. Received Date mentioned in the Receipt is 10th April, 2014 and Notice Date is 22nd April, 2014.

My Receipt Number Reads as EAC - 141 - 415 - YYYY

I have the Below Questions:

1. Though I understand that for the Regular Processing, the Time for taking Action based on the Initial Review would be around 2 to 4 Months. Please let me know, From when will this Time Period will be calculated.

2. I heard that If the Receipt is selected in the Lottery, then there is a 99% Chances of the Petition getting Approved for Face to Face Interview at the Indian Consulate. Is this True?

3. I wanna work with my New Employer from October 1, 2014 - Hope this would happen?

Originally posted by anandhapm View Post
    Hi Folks;

Is there any one, whose Receipt had been processed under Regular / Non AD / Outside US and got selected in the Lotter, whose Work Permit Petition had got Approved.

Mine was Processed under Regular / Non AD / Outside US in Vermont Center.

I got the Receipt Number from My employer on 25th April, 2014. Received Date mentioned in the Receipt is 10th April, 2014 and Notice Date is 22nd April, 2014.

My Receipt Number Reads as EAC - 141 - 415 - YYYY

I have the Below Questions:

1. Though I understand that for the Regular Processing, the Time for taking Action based on the Initial Review would be around 2 to 4 Months. Please let me know, From when will this Time Period will be calculated.

2. I heard that If the Receipt is selected in the Lottery, then there is a 99% Chances of the Petition getting Approved for Face to Face Interview at the Indian Consulate. Is this True?

3. I wanna work with my New Employer from October 1, 2014 - Hope this would happen?
    1. From the receipt date.
    2. No one can put a %age to it, it depends upon if the officer gets convinced based upon the employer, and genuineness of H1. If you read the experiences section http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-h4-visa-experiences/ only those who have multiple layers or no client letters face extra scrutiny/rejections.
    3. If you get the visa yes.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. From the receipt date.
      2. No one can put a %age to it, it depends upon if the officer gets convinced based upon the employer, and genuineness of H1. If you read the experiences section http://www.immihelp.com/h1b-h4-visa-experiences/ only those who have multiple layers or no client letters face extra scrutiny/rejections.
      3. If you get the visa yes.

Hi Raghvi;

There are Two Mentioned in the Receipt

1. Received Date - 10th April, 2014.

2. Notice Date - 22nd April, 2014.

I received the Receipt from my Employer on 25th April, 2014.

Which One do we need to Consider?

Comment

I would say 22nd April 2014. But again 2-4 Months is not a sacrosanct timeline, it can be less , or more.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X